Bugs, Errors, or Problems (Version 3.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Im sorry for asking this here but i cant find the solution anywhere. I cant do guests for Illorianons. Why?  :oops:

Miika said:
Im sorry for asking this here but i cant find the solution anywhere. I cant do guests for Illorianons. Why?  :oops:

Are you part of any other factions? Have you done any previous quests for them? Are you sure you're talking to the right guy? (Lord General Garenthos)

Im not part of other factions. I joined them and did the (problably not complete) quest series of Illoriaon. And actualy i meaned that they dont give any quests (yet).

I have picked up an item called a 3rd tattered scroll...serathur, but can't seem to be able to read it in camp. How do I use such items?

rellum said:
I have picked up an item called a 3rd tattered scroll...serathur, but can't seem to be able to read it in camp. How do I use such items?

Those are irrelevant items :razz:. Don't worry about it. They're left over from older versions.

Thank you. I've found that they can be sold for a reasonable amount, so they're not entirely wasted!

I have joined the Illoriaons but cannot recuit from other "friendly" nations' villages. I have assumed this is because I am not popular enough with their kingdom. Is that correct?

Your bandits are very challenging, especially those Dawn Crusaders. But that makes it even more fun!

So just to confirm, is there any cure for the bug where you can't get out of dialogue or can't leave castles etc after beating the aselathe's or whatever they're called and retrieving Death's Hand?

I'd really like there to be a cure for this because i love this mod best one out there!

If anyone knows of a cure please tell me!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

rellum said:
Thank you. I've found that they can be sold for a reasonable amount, so they're not entirely wasted!

I have joined the Illoriaons but cannot recuit from other "friendly" nations' villages. I have assumed this is because I am not popular enough with their kingdom. Is that correct?

Your bandits are very challenging, especially those Dawn Crusaders. But that makes it even more fun!

We've set it up so that you can't recruit from other faction's villages. This is to prevent people from simply taking the best of everyone - the idea is that you have to live with your faction's advantages and disadvantages.

Dorsie said:
So just to confirm, is there any cure for the bug where you can't get out of dialogue or can't leave castles etc after beating the aselathe's or whatever they're called and retrieving Death's Hand?

I'd really like there to be a cure for this because i love this mod best one out there!

If anyone knows of a cure please tell me!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

As of now, no. However I've gotten around it well enough by simply saving before entering the dialogue.

Ahh, i still can't get round it, did save just before but it still won't work. I'll just use different mods for now  :smile:
Thanks a lot for the info and your effort!

rgl.png

Got this after defeating Clan lord longbeard (I think i got the name right) playing as the ferons, froze up and gave that error before we got to the casualty screen, i've also had a couple of C++ runtime errors, but i haven't screenshotted those (But i do remember one was after fighting the keepers of the scrolls, just as i would have gone to the after battle loot screen i think), currnetly not using the hotpatch, figured i'd chuck it out there in case it's of any use to you :razz:

Was doing the Death's Hand quest for the Ferons,and when I destroyed the army that I was supposed to destroy,a message came up saying that the weapon was destroyed and I had failed.The game then proceeded to autosave,and now I can't progress in the Feron quest line.

phillo99 said:
I don't know if this has been reported or not, but when I get the mission to capture the prince for the feron, I win the siege, and then I can't click out of anything. So I'm basically stuck and have to alt f4 out of the game. Am I missing something here?

Same here. After I got quest from Warchief Krug from Feron to defeat prince Adyunn and clanlord Longbeard, I cannot conquer any towns (at this moment I don't know for castles). When I succsessfully finish the siege, game frozens with question screen (ask reward/ask no reward). As I am seeing at this moment while testing the game, it's same when enemies take you as prisoner, game freezes while clicking on continue.
I am afraid that mod is almost completely unplayable from here - I will do some more testing with dialogue screens.
Is there really no solution? I kind of like this mod and I invest a lot of hours in it.

Try playing in edit mode. Then pressing tab allows you to exit most dialogues.

I have a bit of a problem...  I'm playing as Illorians, and I just finished making the church in Love Lost.  I come back to the king, he tells me to come back later for the next quest... only, when I exit the dialogue, it tells me that the quest is still active, and I can't advance any more.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before.  A search didn't locate anything to do with quick battles in this thread, but anyway, the last quick battle on the list, the siege attack, is unwinnable without cheats.  Asaleth archers are too good, and Feron troops are too shieldless...  Even if you dance around trying to gain the attention of the enemy and make them shoot at you, and somehow survive long enough, they still eventually kill off all your troops before the ramp reaches the wall, making it impossible to finish the battle aside from dying.  The only way is by extreme luck, or using the damage enemies cheat to wipe out a bunch of the archers before they kill all your troops.

some sieges need some reworking. Blade ends keep and relarn keep are quite buggy (blade ends says it has a siege tower but there is only a ladder and the troops just keep holding I had to slice the enemy up on my own lol) and relarn the enemy first storms out of the gate, pretty nice but then the pathing gets messed up.

Back
Top Bottom