BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

That is very odd indeed if it happens on v1.158 the only way then if this happens is to run v1 153 or so of the game that the mod was intended for. If this happens on v1.158 Native or Napoleonic Wars then I think it is a Warband copy issue. Where in steam a verify integrity cache run should fix any errors in Native that recently come up.

usnavy30 said:
PianoMan766 said:
I know I posted this a while back, but I am quite desperate for this mod to work as I am a fan of the American Revolution. As I said, I start up the game (v. 1.15:cool:, it loads, but once it loads it does not show any home screen buttons. No start new game or options, etc. Some red text appears describing the error, something about could not find home button GUI. I've tried every sight to download the mod, and as I mentioned before, I am quite desperate. Thank you in advance for anyone who might help me fix this issue.
Could you post the home screen you are seeing in a
Code:
[IMG]URL[/IMG]
format?
it may be one stubborn file refusing to download or something. Does this happen on Native or other modules?
okay, tomorrow I'll get around to posting that picture. But it happens with no other modules, which is very odd to me, it's that the game or steam, it's the stubborn module.

Then in this case if the issue persists best bet is to install V1.153 of the game with serial key if needed so you can play older modules like this one. Even though on v1.158 as far as I am aware my copy is fine.
Just tested the module 1776 AR v.1.5 and it is working as intended on the home GUI. If it is only the module doing this perhaps you are missing a certain file.. What version did you download and from where?

Such an annoying bug. Must be something..
You are using V 1.5 right of AR mod right?

I am looking to see if some GUI is missing from the mod or common res folder

In the meantime try running it in windowed mode.

At this point, I'll try anything. Thanks usnavy for all the help, really appreciated. Could be a missing file, or corrupt. I don't know.

hey guys,
i have a problem selecting the items to my personalized army, the thing is that after i pass the pirate hat i get a crash to desktop. Any idea? It must be an item, of course, but... which item?... I've tried to reinstall the mod but it didn't solve it.

Thx!

[Edit]
If you use the "Find item option" in the cheat menu, it's in the second range, between the item 96 and 191

Ciao Fede!
How s going?!  :razz:

I ll go and see it as soon as I have a minute.
I seldom use that sheet in game.

Which version did U dwld?
Pls show to me the Link of the dwld that U used.  :wink:

Gab

Hey gabby! quanto tempo!

The version is the 1.5, i downloaded it from Nexus from the Updated link: http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwithfireandsword/mods/3403/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fmbwithfireandsword%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D3403&pUp=1

I tried to set the game to minimum video settings because a crash to desktop usually means a graphic card error, but it didn't solve anything, also, i have a new computer much better than the old one, i play ur mods with 60-100 FPS so it cant be a graphical error.

I'll try to reinstall warband. Oh and also, it's not only one item of the 2nd item range, in the 3rd range of items i get also a crash.

(Sorry for everyone if there are spelling or gramatical errors, I keep learning)

fede.caprari said:
Hey gabby! quanto tempo!

The version is the 1.5, i downloaded it from Nexus from the Updated link: http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwithfireandsword/mods/3403/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fmbwithfireandsword%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D3403&pUp=1

I tried to set the game to minimum video settings because a crash to desktop usually means a graphic card error, but it didn't solve anything, also, i have a new computer much better than the old one, i play ur mods with 60-100 FPS so it cant be a graphical error.

I'll try to reinstall warband. Oh and also, it's not only one item of the 2nd item range, in the 3rd range of items i get also a crash.

(Sorry for everyone if there are spelling or gramatical errors, I keep learning)
activate cheats in this mod tend to crash it

Hello, as well as fede.caprari I have crashes with Items. First i thought it was because of cheatmenu, and finding items thing, so I disabled cheats like Modder223 suggested but shortly after that I went to shop, choose armor and it crashed again... Also, it repeatedly crashed after i tried to fight with someone awhile ago, and i think that it's the same problem. Sorry, but it is really disturbing bug, it almost steal all great pleasure i have from this mod. And if you could please fix it or tell me, what do i do wrong (because i followed all rules from the 1st page) it would be really nice, thanks...

We have exactly the same problem Kagestorn  :cry:

With ItemEditor I searched which item had bad flags or something wrong, but everything was ok, and with the "scan module's errors" option in OpenBrf I found tones of small errors, but without any relevance when playing.

I'll try to launch the game in Windows XP Compatibility Mode, with Administrator privileges, setting all video options to the lowest, in 800 x 600 resolution, and see what happens.

Already did the same, no effort at all... (I even used some soft to make the video quality below the ground itself)

I used troop editor to edit troops that caused crashes, like pirates and mercenary sailors , but it doesn't work at all. The problem is that that the troop editor, which works with every other mods, like 1860's old America, made by GABRILDURO as well, can't do anything to any troops\parties in this mod...

That's just really sad... I think some items from native, like those used by pirates cause crashes in most cases...

God, maybe we need to edit troop files itself (Though that seems wrong to me). Constant crushes every time i fight with some pirates or go to shop in Baltimore or Philadelphia (though it's already around month of in game time) makes me sooooo angryyyyyyy  :evil:

No offense, Gab, It's a great mod, you'we done a hell of a work here, I just wish it would be more convenient, like 1860's...

Got it thanks so much man! Also ive seen some people mention customizing units? Where can I do this? I want my own Irish Reg. haha

Back
Top Bottom