BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Captured Joe said:
How, exactly, did they disappear?

By Female npcs, I mean the Ladies of the Castles and such (Only confirmed for the Dutch.) I was playing one day and a long string of errors popped up, I notice one that said female npc. I really don't know what happened.

edit: I reinstalled the mod and was able to take a screenshot of the errors
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1073742364: Invalid Troop ID: -1;LINE NO: 87:
At script courtship_event_troop_court_lady.
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1073742364: Invalid Troop ID: -1;LINE NO: 88:
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1073742364: Invalid Troop ID: -1;LINE NO: 89:

Ciao SgtPepper1967  :wink:
I found out that too....and some more issues here and there...mostly due to the TONS of new Lords and NPCs added, conpared to native, as I say here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,196834.msg6644300.html#msg6644300

Gab

I only encounter one CTD with this mod...and oddly it's the same for 1755 as well.  No matter what my graphic settings are at, anytime I engage anything that classifies as a pirate (sea raiders in 1755, Havannah Pirates in 1776)....and the pre-battle pirate yells are heard..I crash as it loads into the actual battle.  Doesn't matter if I am on land or sea apparently.  I suspect it has something to do with the particular sound clips maybe?  I can see my character drawing his weapon and....crash.

is their anyway if you went into the files themselves that you could being able not to recruit the 84th

EXACTLY!

Expecially the last 1.5 version that I did.

Anyway, if someone has special requests, such as those Supporters that I just helped out on 1860s, tweaking some things according to their taste, then post a formal request.

But do not think that I will invest my few free time for "occasional" Players.
I already did a lot making an entire free MOD for them.

Different thing is when a Gabrilduro's Supporter has a kind request.
I will always try to please them.

Gab

I'm not 100% sure what to make of that considering that looks like python code to was used to unpack the module. I see the errors at the bottom but again this mod like all of Gabs mods were text tweaks.  was this save on say an earlier version of WB?1776? a little more details about the save in question not so much the technical details as your system should be able to run it just fine.

was the game running fine on this save before and when you loaded it up you got errors?
Is this save from an older version of 1776?
Is this an imported save from Native?

That is simply the rgl_log.txt, a file that gets updated every time that a Module gets loaded and played.

It is in the main folder of M&B WB and is very useful to detect errors and problems. (I am trying to fix some things on 1860s checking it everytime... :oops: )

But it should say Loading Module 1776 American Revolution...NOT "Calradia" !!?  :shock:

Was it just an experiment and a messing up that U did, Ramaorama ?!
Are U using M&B WB or WF&S?

The main problem is the last string, anyway
ERROR: Load error: Invalid number of troops: 30749

Gab

if you are looking for ctd and errors or glitches i have a bunch.
1. only Indian nation able to have fight with are the cherokee tribe any other Indian nation the game crashes
2. the physics in many of the troops are incomplete.
3. cant walk around Louisiana or it crashes
4. any enemy or friendly forces  on the islands cant leave so to fight them i have to travel to them.
5.zooming out on the map over Cherokee or Albany the game crashes.
6.not being able to recruit the full list of British troops example 84th Scottish regiment.
7.when i enter the Iroquois town it is in the sky and the people are on the ground
8. cant enter siege battle in fort august or it crashes
9.troops stuck at the boat when besieging new Orleans or towns just like it
10.ship battle dont work they also crash the game

Hi,

Is there a place where you list the music that you used. There was one song that was generally in the main menu that was played by a mandolin,cello and violin. It was instrumental. May i please know the name of it.  :grin:

Since I didn't read all comments here, I'm just gonna post this even if it's here already. I'm not 100% sure that's it's just me or it's mod's problem, but you can capture prisoners with 0 prison managment skill (at least I can).

Back
Top Bottom