[BUGS]Bunch of nasty bugs found

Users who are viewing this thread

SunofVich

Veteran
I believe I may have found the correct thread to report bugs in. So here is mine.

So I am just a merc for the Sarranid Sultanate and an Emir wants me to free his brother from a Kerghit Castle.  Okay cool I'll just siege and take the castle to free him.  So I did and then a message about not being able to rule it because I am not a lord or whatever, fine continue. Complete the quest and a couple of ingame turns later Sultan Hakim gives me the Castle. Okay thats awesome I am a merc captain with my own castle.  (Asugan Castle) So I think that is one bug.

Next bug happens when i decide to become a lord of the Sultanate just before I went to talk with the Sultan a quest came in from the marshal wanting me to join him on a campaign I decided I would become a lord first and then join him.  So after taking the oath the quest failed which dropped my standing with the Sarranids to -40 and then it immediately jumped up to 12 (it was 42 before)  A message saying I own lands that are not part of any kingdom come up and then I send a companion off to be a minister and then name my Kingdom.  However it still says I am a vassal to Sultan Hakim, the castle is still marked Sarranid Sultanate, that person I sent to be minister is gone, and in the faction list it says player faction which is blank. That is bug number 2.

And lastly all character armor and clothing in Asugan castle lord hall are a very bright green and sometimes in taverns it is bright blue

Then when I loaded up my save game and went to the character screen it acted like I had just pressed to Start New Game option from the main menu.  Except when it got to the part where you choose what city to drop you in it does not give you any choices.

Thanks for the reports -- they're very detailed, and I should be able to figure out what went wrong. They're actually the same bug, stemming from your ownership of a castle as a mercenary. However, in the future, if you could post bugs here -- bugs.taleworlds.com, that -- would be great.

Back
Top Bottom