Bugs and problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Mat Berserker

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Here you can submit bugs, and I'll hopefully fix them.
Currently known bugs:
-Flying tanks                        //One variable isn't reseted after round end, fixed. Will be included in new patch.
-Red errors while shooting  //Server was running without "green" patch. It is now patched and working.
-Volkssturmers don't have shoes.

Here's a list of bugs:

1. When I enter tanks on some maps, my character turns into a bot rather than actually enters the tank.
2. When I face a truck, it reads "Raise ladder" rather than "Enter the truck".
3. When you're in a tank at the end of the round, you will spawn in a tank at the next round, and it won't have a turret on the base of the vehicle.
4. No particle effects for the Russian DP-28.

asagek said:
my festung breslau doesn't work :twisted: :evil:
Please elaborate. How does it not work? If you try to join a server while running Festung Breslau and a message appears telling you that you don't have the mod downloaded, you might need to manually rename your Festung Breslau folder to Festung_Breslau (remove the space and add an underscore).

Tajulek said:
How to use Flak 38?
Play as an MG Operator troop, approach the Flak 38, and press E. You control where the turret aims by using the WASD keys. You shoot with Q.

thajai said:
How do you get inside a tank It seems it wont let me in one

Some tanks are scene props, not actual tanks you can drive. You cannot operate tanks on Team Deathmatch. Approach the tank, look at the hatch, and hold F. It should read "Get into the tank" when looking at it.

For Norton Users: If you want to download it you make the Insight Secure offline.
Another Problem: I cannot use the .exe file cause it an 'invalid Windows 32 application'.(This says my computer)

On at least one map (bunker) some of the doors are broken, and only open the wrong way so you have to destoy them to get in or out.

Server crashes from time to time, probaly caused by the machinegun props being fired,

Also, its probaly not a bug but it is a problem : Anti air batteries are really, really really powerfull, especially on some maps half your team gets mowed down by those things before you can even get to cover, which is futile aswell as the damn thing fires trough buildings.

Last, Panserfausts and rocketlauncher spam should be limited, again i've seen maps like Battle on Ice where half the team spawning by the boat can get obliterated by just one guy firing these things. It would be nice if these wouldn't instantly-kill, or dont damage infantry at all but just tanks, to advoid them being abused as easy weapons =/

Can you make right click the look down on sights and left to shoot, if you hold it (like when you have aPPSH) it continues firing.  Better maps will be nice, More Realistic uniforms, and when you press C to crouch and C again to play dead sometimes it doesnt wanna go back up and your stuck there until someone decides that shooting at a random body on the ground seems smart... but eventually if you spam C itll get you back up and maybe crouch and back to the ground, depends on how many times you spam C... it is luck for me :grin:

I download the mod and the patch from http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,176827.0.html

I install it, I install the patch.

I go and try to join a server, says I'm running 1.00 and the server is running 1.02 or something?

What.
The.
F..

oh another bug is that if ur in a tank one round you spawn in the tank the next round but you cant move it so it sucks.

When i press Start New Game the sentence: Taaa ehcialoby sie and won't let me do anythin further when i press that sentence i return to the main menu

Back
Top Bottom