Version number
v1.0.2.5741
Platform
PS5
Graphics mode
Fidelity

TheN7Maggot

Recruit
Summary: It's becoming really hard to actually play now, all my auto saves have corrupted (thank god I manual saved)and I cannot delete them so auto saves only function now is to pause the game every 10 minutes without actually saving . The game also now crashes regularly and I've noticed a lot more random moments of lag especially in battles also every single time I siege a castle or town 1-5 of the enemy get stuck in random walls and I have to spend however long trying to glitch my weapons through to get them.
How to Reproduce: keep playing the game, must be something to do with passing 1500 days because that's when things started randomly breaking.

Summary: It's becoming really hard to actually play now, all my auto saves have corrupted (thank god I manual saved)and I cannot delete them so auto saves only function now is to pause the game every 10 minutes without actually saving . The game also now crashes regularly and I've noticed a lot more random moments of lag especially in battles also every single time I siege a castle or town 1-5 of the enemy get stuck in random walls and I have to spend however long trying to glitch my weapons through to get them.
How to Reproduce: keep playing the game, must be something to do with passing 1500 days because that's when things started randomly breaking.
Goto your save files outside the game in your saved data in the console. Find the corrupted saves and you can delete them fron there. Once deleted they will begin working again in game.

I've noticed a lot more random moments of lag especially in battles also every single time I siege a castle or town 1-5 of the enemy get stuck in random walls and I have to spend however long trying to glitch my weapons through to get them.
Regarding the agents becoming stuck on the map, we need the name of the settlement/town name of the said map to control it. Also if it is possible any screenshots related to this will be much appreciated.

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom