[BUGS] - A place to report bugs to prevent duplicate posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug Description: "Army of Poachers" quest puts you in an infinite loading screen.
How To Reproduce The Bug: Talk to any NPC offering "Army of Poachers" questline (assumably)
How Often The Bug Occurs: Every time
Quest Name: Army of Poachers
NPC Name: "Col the Potter" in Pen Cannoc
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): Summer 20, 1084
Screenshot(s):
Video(s):

Bug Description: Quest progression dialogue non-existent or wrong NPC set as target. No quest dialogue when speaking to the listed target NPC.
How To Reproduce The Bug: Take "Family Feud" quest from Voleos of Alosea village. Find the boy and convince him to come with you, then go to the village Jeracos to face Obron. There will be no dialogue options to advance the quest or that even reference the quest at all.
How Often The Bug Occurs:
So far, only tested on 1 attempt, but have reloaded the save and left/reentered the target location repeatedly.
Quest Name:
Family Feud
NPC Name:
Obron of Jeracos and Semnon
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on):
Autumn 13, 1084. Roughly 12 hours on character.

• CRASH BUG
  • Round 4 hrs of gameplay
  • Get a quest to deal with the poachers in a village while that village is either raided or about to be raided in such a way that it doesnt get restored from the pillaged state before the quest timer gets to 0 days remaining.
  • Ryzen 2600/ Gtx 1660/ 16gb ram/M.2 SSD
  • How often the bug appears: It appers non-stop/ won't let me progress any further.
I believe i have a Similar bug, accept quest deal with the poachers Soon after the village i was meant to go to was raided and left in repair state. thought i would go do some other quests in the time until it was repaired noticed it had not repaired at all and was in a continuos state of repair.
I had done 8 hours of Gameplay 2 Seperate Characters.

Bug Description: Not worth upgradring from Lancers. They forgot giving Heavy Lancers the proper proficiencies. There are also certain other units, especially in the minor factions that has suffered the same fate.
How To Reproduce The Bug: Start the game.
Constant.
Quest Name:
Peasants in disguise.
NPC Name:
Heavy Lancers
8 hours
Screenshot(s):
13894C69010E036D4927A442341583AC917176D7
Video(s): N/A

Bug Description: I hunted down a party of looters, but alas, a lord got to 'em before me. Just to have a moment of fun I joined this lord in the slaugther, fighting alongside the lords 75 troops, versus 7 looters. After the battle was won I was greeted as a blessed Hero. Apparently I just saved this lords ass, and now we are best buddies. Had a good laugh though.
How To Reproduce The Bug: Have not tested throughly, but I guess joining lords in fighting weak parties?
How Often The Bug Occurs: Only once yet.
Quest Name: N/A
NPC Name: Svana
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): 8 hours
Screenshot(s):
C334F1CD71592EB062D88502202B0534251CEDE9

C95F21705E3E08093D228971DB5522C518322A83

Video(s): N/A

Bug Description: I did a quest for a landowner in Kargrev "Train troops for Gavyn of Kargrev". After I was given 10 troops, I managed to train up 4 of them, and losing one of the trained ones and another 3 of the untrained ones. In the quest dialogue he says something like "some of them might die and that's normal". 1. The quest never updated again after upgrading the first one. 2. I could not deliver the ones I had upgraded. I guess you got to finish upgrading them all or something (not fully tested). In the end, making me fail the quest bigtime.
How To Reproduce The Bug: Not fully certain, but think I restarted the game after upgrading 1 borrowed troop, causing the quest to stop keeping track or something.
How Often The Bug Has Occured: Only once.
Quest Name: Train troops for "insert name"
NPC Name: In this case "Gavyn of Kargrev"
Screenshot(s):
C0A17D5729E98B981BAF5FD664BBC2B2AE5A5F3E

Bug Description: I did a battle, saved and quit the game for short while. After loading back in the "sign" for an ongoing battle was still hovering over, even though the battle was done. Ran all over the map afterwards, came back and the "sign" were still there.
How To Reproduce The Bug: Do a battle, save and quit. Go back in and you should be able to reproduce.
How Often The Bug Has Occured: Only once.
NPC Name: N/A
Screenshot(s):

1AC3989B031582EAF1E2F048FBD9D899B5F02C81

Bug Description: Some banners don't show up properly, as intended. They are quite a mess from the beginning of the game, when you first have to chose a banner. The image also does not show up as intended on the shield. Seems to happen especially with Celtic and Norse symbols.
How Often The Bug Has Occured:
Every time you see the symbol in question.
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): 1 hour
Screenshot(s):

Bug Description: There is a flying torch and "Pottery and cups" pannel (I think it's winery or pottery workshop) in one of the Vlandian cities.
How Often The Bug Has Occured:
Every time you go to the cities using this scene.
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): 4 hours
Screenshot(s): I have a screenshot but I don't know how to insert one...

• What the bug is
    • When fighting another gang in the city and if facing the map with a wooden fortress, the gate is always closed (haven't seen it open)
  • How long into your session/campaign it occurred
    • 4 hours
  • How to recreate the bug
    • Help one gang to fight off another gang and hope for the correct map.
  • How often the bug appears
    • Everytime
  • Screenshot(s) of the bug

Bug Description: Voiceline spam
How To Reproduce The Bug:
The situation the bug occurred under was being near a retreating ally when a battle was won.
Only seen once so far.
Video(s):

Bug Description: Onira is broken. the people who should be in the backalley are not there. they are instead in mainstreet. also im pretty sure that that it made certain "challengers" from the spy quest not appear cause there are only 4 of them and none of them are the guy. had it happened twice now.
How To Reproduce The Bug: just enter the city
How Often The Bug Occurs: everytime i enter the city its broken and everytime i do the spy quest only 4 of them appear.
Quest Name: spy party
NPC Name:na
Screenshot(s):
Video(s):

Bug Description: Spare throwing weapon skill (in riding, "throwing weapon will have +1 quantity if you start battle on horseback") is not working

I have 2 harpoon(stack size 5) and 1 Eastern javelin (stack size 5).
I start on a horse (Desert horse).
I have the spare throwing weapon skill.

I only start with 15 javelin.

Expected behaviour :
Start with 18 javelin (15+3)

How Often The Bug Occurs: Every battle
Save Playtime : 34 days

Bugs Descriptions:
1) pink line at the left side on load savegames menu
2) black screen on word map after escaping from the areas(vilages, towns etc)
3) after escaping from areas show loading mask but you can go to the inventory(is it bug or feature)
Radeon rx 590, 16 gb memory, ryzen 3700x

_cOqZ68ZgT4.jpg

M8aF2URUP-c.jpg

Bug Description: Main character model disappearing in battles
How Often The Bug Occurs: every time in battle
Quest Name:
NPC Name:
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): around 15 mins
Screenshot(s):
Video(s):

Computer Specs(Only needed for performance/graphics/stability related bugs/issues):

GPU: GT-720
CPU: Intel i5-4460
Ram: 8GB
Motherboard: Lenovo Sharkbay
Storage Device: SSD
Operating System:
windows 10

found a couple issues last night. If you do a Family Fued quest from a village - you bring the accused to the bereaved, the bereaved won't recognise their with you - I've done this quest many times and I believe on this occasion i got into a fight with some looters with the accused ending up getting knocked out. I tried many things like healing the accused up to full but nothing in my experimments helped. The accused seems to also be perminantly in my party now the quest timed out.

I also crashed lastnight but i can't recall what i was doing, I was prompted to upload the crash report, and when trying to submit it returned a 403 error.

The crash report tool gives me an error :smile:
Can't sent a crash report

Crashes I encountered:
- Sea bandit hideout gets infinite load
- Gang attack on a city spawns me and my team outside of the city walls
- Same gang attack (when loaded in the city correctly) crashes after defeating the other gang and loading out of the scene

Bug Description: Infinite loading when trying to enter Pen Cannoc or any raider camp (that I have tried so far). Only the first raider camp in the tutorial worked.

How To Reproduce The Bug: Try to enter Pen Cannoc or a raider camp.

How Often The Bug Occurs: Every time.

Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): ~5 hours.

I have to alt+F4 and reload from the last save whenever this happens. Barely makes the game playable for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom