[BUGS] - A place to report bugs to prevent duplicate posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • What the bug is
    • When attacking the Sea Raiders hideout and prepairing for the attack, waiting for the night to come and finally choose to attack. The loadingscreen get stuck and load forever.
  • How long into your session/campaign it occurred
    • 3 hours
  • How to recreate the bug
    • Attack the Sea Raiders hideout at Argoron. Choose "wait for night" and attack.
  • How often the bug appears
    • Everytime
  • Screenshot(s) of the bug

I have the exact same issue, Sea Raiders hideout. Infinite load screen when I press attack.

Always crashes a few seconds into launching. Below are my PC specs:

Windows 10 (64 bit)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

16G RAM

Anyone runs into the same problem here? As if 8 years of waiting were still not enough, u could see victory right within grasp but each time u reach out it manages to retreat 1 inch more :sad:((

Every city i enter has a pathfinding bug for the civilians. Only a few will walk around, most stand still in the road and there is always a clump of like 10 in a road. There is also always this blue texture glitch as well, I've only been in around 5 or 6 towns, but every one so far has had this glitch.

• What the bug is - Dialog Typo
  • How long into your session/campaign it occurred - Less than 30 minutes.
  • How to recreate the bug - Enter the character creator and choose "you invested money in some land" in the Young Adulthood section.
  • What your computer hardware specs are(If it is performance/graphics/stability related) - N/A
  • How often the bug appears - Everytime, I would believe. I haven't tested this.
  • Name of the quest that isn't working properly - N/A
  • Screenshot(s) of the bug
    i9Sra2r.png
I believe it's meant to be then, not than.

• What the bug is - conversation stuck
  • How long into your session/campaign it occurred - less than 2 hours
  • How to recreate the bug - started conversation where you need to persuade character, another NPC started talking to me(because I asked for directions ), now i can't exit the conversation or choose my answer, this bug is still going even if i start new campaign (the first conversation with your brother), unplayable.
  • What your computer hardware specs are(If it is performance/graphics/stability related) - N/A
  • How often the bug appears - On every conversation

• What the bug is - conversation stuck
  • How long into your session/campaign it occurred - less than 2 hours
  • How to recreate the bug - started conversation where you need to persuade character, another NPC started talking to me(because I asked for directions ), now i can't exit the conversation or choose my answer, this bug is still going even if i start new campaign (the first conversation with your brother), unplayable.
  • How often the bug appears - On every conversation
Nvm, I deleted the saves and restarting the game worked.

• What the bug is-Infinite load screen+Crash on load screen
  • How long into your session/campaign it occurred 4 hours
  • How to recreate the bug- attacked sea raider camp and waited until nightfall
  • What your computer hardware specs are(If it is performance/graphics/stability related)
  • How often the bug appears-every attempt to load either quick save or auto save before the fight
  • Name of the quest that isn't working properly-no quest, sea raider hideout
  • Screenshot(s) of the bug-no screenshot, just load screen
  • What the time of day is in-game-night

My game has a bug. The world has square zones all around the map. In character creation I have seen the same situation, I could see square zones on the face of the character. All settings maxed out. Specs: RX 5700XT and R5 3600. Link to the picture: https://imgur.com/k3rWlV4

Here is a bug/exploit in the town of tarcutis if you go down hill immediately after spawning in and head to the ship frame on the edge where the water and land meet if you get off your horse and jump onto the table out of bounds and then jump onto the boat you can sit there taking shots at the enemies with ranged weapons and they cant hit you. Can be used to defeat the deserters party by yourself. It can easily be repeated however the jump from the table to the boat is a bit finicky. Not sure how useful this is as it can be time consuming to kill enemies with just the bow and no army but still an exploit.

First time loading up, i noticed my character was invisible first person / third person and i was a giant compared to all of them. I will provide screenshots when i have the chance.

EDIT:

Recreated a new character - it seemed to have fixed itself.

I tried to enter a large town. Again, apparently came down to a memory issue. This time a seperate ERROR message appeared. "The instructions at 0x00007FF9F1154954 referenced memory at 0x0000016C3D540100. The memory could NOT be written." Click OK to terminate the Program.

Soooo... This is my latest report. About an Hour and a half later?

Loading into Pen Cannoc via talking to folks or ‘take a walk’ results in an infinite loading screen for me. reloading game does not resolve.

1080ti and 8600k
16GB ram

Last edited:
[SINGLEPLAYER] Bows and crossbows are being sold for extreme prices.
bb4a80ee0c03bf8a19210b9e73511458.png

9e1b392a77ff1952acce047d5b34fb99.png

Also has happened with the heavy war bow, where it sells for 30k!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom