[BUGS] - A place to report bugs to prevent duplicate posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prominence skill under Steward tree doesnt work at all, I am a vassal of Southern Empire and there is no change in my +Influence. Also Leadership doesnt level up ever

Here is a bug/exploit in the town of tarcutis if you go down hill immediately after spawning in and head to the ship frame on the edge where the water and land meet if you get off your horse and jump onto the table out of bounds and then jump onto the boat you can sit there taking shots at the enemies with ranged weapons and they cant hit you. Can be used to defeat the deserters party by yourself. It can easily be repeated however the jump from the table to the boat is a bit finicky. Not sure how useful this is as it can be time consuming to kill enemies with just the bow and no army but still an exploit.
They might have fixed this as upon entering the town of tarcutis again earlier today the boat looked off and i cant seem to get the jump (i think they might have added a invisible barrier to the boat) however this will not stop me on my goal to deny all melee combat in the game (if i can). here is a incomplete list of villages with similar exploits that allow you to get to rooftops and areas the ai cant get to.
(this is in no particular order at the moment but as i believe that the factions have their own styles of villages i might end up grouping them by that at a later date) (villages with the same map will be grouped together)
(errors may have been made later in the note taking as I am tired but I will fix them on Friday when I play/post again. The ones with ??? I am unsure if i have mixed up the maps or not but they should be the same.).
IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT NON-OF THE FOLLOWING HAVE BEEN BATTLE TESTED AS THE GAME HAS REFUSED TO GIVE ME QUEST THAT INVOLVE BATTLES IN THOSE TOWNS WILL NEED CONFIRMATION LATER BUT BASED ON AI MOVEMENT THEY SHOULD WORK. (Just terrible luck not a bug as im still getting a variety of other quest).

Hanekhy/Esme/Khimli/Asalig-

You can ramp onto the leather hut directly right from spawn by going up the hill on your horse then running down it and jumping (the horse may over shoot the hut if not careful)
Similar on the hunt along the right side border on the other side of the city (it is a little bit out of the village and by itself) (i dont think you can do it on the second hut to the right but i only tried it a few times (got booped by invis barrier))

Bukits-
Head down the path (heading slightly to the left) pass one house of the right 2 on the left on the second house on the right go around it and jump past the cart with two sacks in it that is in the side attachment of the house(kind of like how a garage would be but minus a door). you will be on the ground next to the cart and some wicker baskets however the enemies shouldn't be able to get to you.

Tepes/Kaysar/Karahali-
You can jump on the three barrels stacked standing upright like a triangle in front of the house to the right of spawn (up the hill) to get onto the roof
You can also get onto the house on the left by jumping on barrels however the barrels are on their side (as if you were going to roll them) (still in the triangle pattern 2 on bottom one on top). The barrels should be located next to a ladder.

Mazen/Shapeshte/Payam/Kuruluk/Fisnar/Dinar-
House to the left from spawn you can get on its roof just head to the left side of it it is quite low easy jump but still requires a jump and ai shouldn't be able to get there.
Passing the giant sheep's paddock to your right you can get onto the roof of the house with multiple horses in front of it by jumping on the table with sacks to the left of the house then onto the house.

Thmys/Gaos/Vealos-
head left over the big hill head to the fire and campsite past the lake, jump onto the sacks then onto the small shack.
(Its a little low so cavalry spear units might still reach but with some footwork it still works, plus the foot soldiers tend to block them off after they charge in once then run away to build up more momentum.)

Tyal-
In the rival gang moving in at Tyal quest received from Ragna the widow there might be a cart in next to the steps in front of you on spawn jump on the handle then jump on it and chill.
(Not so good as they take your bow for the quest but you can still sit there and let the ai win the fight for you for some free gold)

Stathymos/Nortanisa-
Head straight down the path (should be about mid level) go around the village till you see a fire to your right down the hill and turn left. You will see a stone house with a wooden extension to its left (from where you are) you will see a little wooden roof above a table with 3 filled sacks, an upside down table and a broken wooden bucket on it with a shield leaning against it. and a ladder to the right leading to the top of the wooden roof (cant climb ladder) head up hill to the left and jump onto the wooden extension (bottom level) from there you should be safe but for extra safety you can then jump to the next platform.

Onica/Sestadeim/Orthra/Syratos/Neocorys-???
Head straight from spawn you will crash into a stable and clip through it (not intended exploit but still a bug)

Head straight from spawn you will crash into a stable and clip through so stop before hitting it head past the house to the right (through the bright green grass patch) then past the path and go to the other side of the house to your left (it will have a tree attached to the house with a pole) head up hill and jump on the rocks and with a small hop you can get onto the roof you can do the same with the wood planks and poles laying against the house. (The ai might be able to glitch its way up the rocks side or just walk up it depending on how finicky the movement is so to be safe head up the wooden planks way and stay on that side).

Head straight from spawn to the horse (under a red and white fabric sheet) up the hill to the left (not the one right next to the path but the one further up hill to the left). the house next to it will have a slanted ladder reaching to the roof which you cant climb but you can jump onto the broken cart. Jump onto the pole sticking up on the side of the wheel barrow closes to the corner then jump onto the roof then another jump to get to the other roof that is slightly higher.(this one was really tough to do they tried to make this one a hard one to do the collision keeps sliding you off the pole).

Turn around at spawn house to the left you can jump onto the little wood roofing with tonnes of wood under it. You can then jump onto the tiled roofing.

Argosca-
Head past all the grapes (going forward from spawn) keep following the path made by footprints through the snow. after passing the house stand in the ditch look to the left and see a small wooden/straw roof with a cart next to it there will be a cart wheel leaning against it and 2 ceramic pots some baskets and sacks. you can get stuck between the cart and the shed (some time the character will dance if you land just right in it).

Ataconia/Pons-
Head up hill towards the back of the village away from spawn and to the right. There will be a house with lots of barrels (in an open extension to the right) jump onto the barrels and sacks closest to the shelves of barrels and then jump onto the top shelf of barrels.

Travel into town get to the first house on you left and by pass it heading up hill (to the left of the house) on the house directly in front of you should have a table with 7 pots (4 on top 3 under) jump on it and then onto the roof (you can also jump onto the frame that has wood in it then onto the roof for a easier time).

First house to right after going into town walk onto sticks sticking up (unsure if ai can get there probably could as you can just walk there) then stand as far on the edge and you might fall a little and be able to avoid combat.(This one is weak and probably not viable).

Tevea/Gymos/Stathmos/Chanopsis/Popsia and Phasos-???
Ride a few gallops forward see the tiny wooden shack (slightly to the left) jump on the broken barrels to the left of it then jump on its roof stand on centre.

Last edited:
Type: Dialogue/Savegame-Corrupting
Bug Description: dialogues locked in negotiation mode
How To Reproduce The Bug: I exited the game while in "negotiation" dialogue - after loading a save (any savegame - "game state" is on negotiation) all dialogues are locked in "negotiation" and no talk options can be selected - can be reproduced by loading the "corrupted" savegame
How Often The Bug Occurs: after loading the corrupted save, every savegame has "locked" dialogues - restarting the game helps (other saves are not corrupted then)
Quest Name: Family Feud
NPC Name: Dengul of Karakalat
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): Summer, 8. 1084
F74DE3D9C25DB249D26E44AC7BECB4BCA581B9A8
Edit:
Is this bug mentioned as
"
Some players are having their save games become corrupted and unrecoverable. Be sure to back up your saves and put them in separate folders!
"? If yes: maybe specify the bug in the list to stop this bug being reported again and again

Last edited:
Hey I made this account becuase Im having the same bug over and over. If you exit to menu in the middle of a conversation, when you load back in you wont be able to choose dialogue. You can click through the generic stuff, but ZERO options work. Its pretty game breaking. This was in the family feud quest if it matters

Bug: Companions getting stuck after quests.

Description:
I sent two characters on two quests at the same location (I think it was a south Empire Town Opyrus(something like that, a coastal one) I have done these quests before, I think it was Spy Party and Poacher Army.

My Spy Party character returned but is listed as 'busy' when I try to assign him a party. My other character just does not return.

Bug: Companion not leaving party after being fired. (if this is a bug?)

Description: Fired a character in the field but he remains part of my party. He is no longer taking up a 'companion slot' but i can still give him equipment as a character. (I assume he is fighting in battles, he takes damage on post battle party screen. Hard to tell who is actually fighting in a battle though.)

I'm getting the infinite loading screen bug whenever I begin a quest. First time it happened was during the tutorial after I bought grain in Tevea. So after having the same issue after a couple of restarts I tried a new game and skipped the tutorial. I went down to Canoros and started the deliver the herd to Onira quest and same thing happens when I go to return to the map. I am able to purchase recruit's from villages no problem. It seems to be when I enter a village to accept a quest I get the bug.

Amy recommendations?

I'm getting the infinite loading screen bug whenever I begin a quest. First time it happened was during the tutorial after I bought grain in Tevea. So after having the same issue after a couple of restarts I tried a new game and skipped the tutorial. I went down to Canoros and started the deliver the herd to Onira quest and same thing happens when I go to return to the map. I am able to purchase recruit's from villages no problem. It seems to be when I enter a village to accept a quest I get the bug.

Any recommendations?
Update: if I leave the village by riding out of the map I am able to return to the map screen. However upon completing the quest and delivering the herd my map disappeared completely and turned blue

Bug Description: Game Crash
How To Reproduce The Bug:
1: Own a Caravan
2: Kick Clan Member assigned to said Caravan
3: Wait until daily upkeep occurs
How Often The Bug Occurs:
5 out of 5 tries.

Bug Description: Saves gets corrupted, so when you try to load it, it crashes the game.
How To Reproduce The Bug: If you load and save afterwards, after many (Probably 45) loads+saves, your save game gets corrupted. You can keep saving the game, but not loading it.
How Often The Bug Occurs: Everytime after you surpasse the maximum amount of loadings.

Link to the guy who found it:

Bug: wrong audio
When selecting cavalry in battle, character always yells out INFANTRY or FOOTMEN instead of cavalry. All other classes are fine. Occurs every time.

Bug: khuzait heavy lancer skills
khuz heavy lancer skills show up as way less than they should have for a tier 5 class. they have 10-20 on everything except riding which is 70. this occurs visually in the troop tree, dont know if their stats are actually effected.

Bug: fire at will
occasionally, when telling archers to hold fire and then telling them to fire, they will not shoot even with enemies at range. occurs maybe 2/5 times

Last edited:
dont know if this belongs here but some of istiana's dialogue is voiced and the rest is not, in picture added is the part where some is voiced and most is not, most of the voicing in general is in the dialogue box before this one
just checked the part that she says "if you can find the missing pieces..." is also voiced
65E39FFDF82DC5F818AF85100FBF04D86A0BCA8F

iu1Y4bF.jpg

If you besiege the Veron Castle, and you save the game when you click assault, then load it will put your troops inside of the castle or lords hall

Bug Description: When trying to talk to several NPC's, the game tries to load the dialog screen, but crashes.
How To Reproduce The Bug: One exammple was trying to talk to Geortheon the Cooper in the city of Zeonica from the world map.
How Often The Bug Occurs:everytime i try to talk to him.
Quest Name:no quest
NPC Name:
Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on):
Screenshot(s):
Video(s):

Computer Specs(Only needed for performance/graphics/stability related bugs/issues):

GPU:
CPU:
Ram:
Motherboard:
Storage Device:
Operating System:

Bug: spelling
When you talk to Odun for the Folly Quest, he says "...so Olek broke the banner staff over his knee and threw it in his prince's faith"

pretty sure its supposed to be prince's face not faith

BUGS FOR RANGED TROOPS NOT FIRING - WITH VIDEO

I know there have been other threads but I figure I would make another thread with a video of the issue.

Due to the game being in early access and being buggy, the AI that is commanded by the player will randomly decide to not shoot the enemy unless they are nearly face to face. Unsure if this is related to the time of day or terrain, however low light does seem to affect it. Quite frustrating when half your force is ranged but they won't do anything so you lose the battle. As is obvious in the short clip (I could only record for 30 seconds) the AI would not shoot until brought point blank, I verified they were on fire at will, and when I brought them back the AI stopped shooting.

-------------------------------------------------------------

EXPLOIT - UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF TROOPS

Apparently you can can use one of your companions to create a party inside of your clan panel. Once you've done that you stand next to a town and let them spawn on the map. You talk to the companion and take their troops and then disband them. You can then rinse and repeat at no cost to the player.

Easy way to stack a huge army of quality troops and cheese the game. Just thought I'd let the dev team know so that they can make the most quality game possible.

Bug Description:
Enemy locked inside castle my allied troops just run against the wall and the gate of the castle.

How To Reproduce The Bug:
Follow an allied army and when they've laid siege to a town or castle wait for a counter attack from the outside. Run in to help defending party. The field battle will takes place on castle without siege equipment.

How Often The Bug Occurs:
For me, once.

Quest Name: N/A

NPC Name: N/A

Save Playtime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on):
20 hours

Screenshot(s): N/A (sorry will be better in the future.)

Video(s): N/A

Million thanks for allowing me to assist you guys.
Love the game so far and thank you for the discounts!

Last edited:
Bug Description:
Received the quest "Landowner needs Rhesos's pasture" where Meritor of Dyopalis wants me to defend his livestock as they graze at the village of Rhesos. However the time remaining to do the quest as soon as I exit Dyopalis is "-1" so it fails as soon as I move away from the village saying time ran out.

Reloading the autosave that triggered from accepting the quest always has the same "-1" time remaining for the quest; so the quest is doomed. Have tried reloading the save several times for the same result.

How Often Bug Occurs:
Every load of the save file or every time I exit the village of Dyopalis

Quest Name:
Landowner needs Rhesos's pasture

NPC Name:
Meritor of Dyopalis

Screenshot:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom