In Progress (BUGREPORT) I found some glitches in PVP

Users who are viewing this thread

Rosarak

Hello! Sorry for bad english, i used translater.

FIRST
In Nordic Town map you can get into the house through the texture bug. At the same time, if you are an Archer, the arrows will pass through the texture, which makes it an ideal hiding place. If you run out of arrows, you can get out of it through any wall. The enemy not only can't reach you, but also can't see you.

To get into the house, you need to carefully enter the left corner and fall inside. The easiest way to do this is to hold W + A and look to the right (i.e. away from the corner) so that the character moves as slowly as possible and it is easier for you to control it. As soon as you notice that it bounces slightly and you crash into the textures, release A and go forward. With a certain (high) probability you will get inside.
NSHh7yR9UdE.jpg
f6qAljXBJiU.jpg
Tw42B-iSCGc.jpg
CEAdshdzhD4.jpg
ZCy0xsc6HZg.jpg
2-s2Z4951x8.jpg

SECOND
In Nordic town map you can walk around fortification and get to the highest tower.
xPsxJmGjyPQ.jpg
ONA74q9vikk.jpg
haJ_1GEvRXg.jpg
5PlFMslyQmI.jpg
tpq4fcOieyM.jpg
6yKcQooMyOo.jpg
_1AQUjk0U-0.jpg
YKcbqOzWc4M.jpg
_s2hBl6Zoeo.jpg
NwlRhFHzKZs.jpg
ODTxRjmUamk.jpg
z4KrpxVSNOo.jpg
8lGijUbYxCc.jpg
g11JGrmdIUc.jpg
qsVxj49rk7Q.jpg
RQBPgzJ0KD4.jpg

THIRD
If you go beyond the red zone after the end of the game, you will not be killed, which allows you to get to the edge of the map with soap textures during the time until the server is disabled.
dg8KoCeC_Ps.jpg
ks2Yvq-UVKg.jpg
h-aE9iZ64gY.jpg
zWGEdaBLCNg.jpg
iHcUbxw96Vc.jpg
YHlDLmdIxhQ.jpg
_PUZdp2Z-7U.jpg
nQingSN0y_s.jpg

FOURTH
I do not know how to do this, but it is absolutely certain that in one of the games the enemy got inside this tower and just as in the first case could safely shoot back. In particular, he killed me, and I then puzzled for a long time how he got there.
BQAGKTMkplc.jpg
GCwgCKyaHC4.jpg

FIFTH
This is not a bug, but many players use the respawn location for such trolling. It's funny, of course, but you should probably move it to a separate location outside the map.
4j47J6yC1wE.jpg

SIXTH (Thats a new glitch)
I think I figured out how the player got into the tower in the fourth glitch. After a bug with a piece of wood that allows you to get to the top, you need to use the horse's reverse move, just like in Warband.
fzHYyGDDCJg.jpg
VONgdW-Rcgg.jpg
HjLKB33lJPU.jpg
00BPghA8VUU.jpg
85GBhUB6qus.jpg
GXU9XjjQ-gs.jpg
uMg5AbOXal4.jpg
kivFz32NQUo.jpg
MMMvpkgxMiI.jpg
zqHbxmUWNVg.jpg
OP_g2z4GgIg.jpg
qnG4B_r1Nng.jpg
Igdatums4RU.jpg
Po23LnEJjVM.jpg
oI5n9KtXgU4.jpg
86E91ZZeC_U.jpg
LqIonCEBExQ.jpg
mmmROwXUsYI.jpg
WZW0njyWcwk.jpg
09Ut6ccS2Zg.jpg
e9gFSWIgPhE.jpg
C-2UdHrvJaY.jpg

I also want to ask, how many bugs do I need to find to get the bughunter icon?)

Last edited:
FOURTH (Update)
And now, when i knowing this joke with a piece of wood, I found a way to get there!
aEvk5xI0yE0.jpg
YomdjohR8As.jpg
qoxOnT6Ms6A.jpg
Rgi9VD6osd0.jpg
HNCwkOQRdIM.jpg
SrB909nb_E0.jpg
NI-eZ0yP2HQ.jpg

I tried to get into a variety of places, but usually the most I could do was get stuck or get lagged in the eternal shaking.
Uu4bdkyG07M.jpg
e7GqNQt0_1M.jpg
rzxJ7I--4NE.jpg
d1iJ6mO7h10.jpg
e1AEjW_0l1c.jpg
7VhuHVoaagA.jpg
RUBcesSLbeQ.jpg
nXIvvXYMok0.jpg
NRVI3NRFY2U.jpg
AUc4oASSftE.jpg

Last edited:
Journey on the roofs of Nord Town
ZVGjq0cPD64.jpg
vCE4qFUkCgE.jpg
DV9LPW4Ej2w.jpg
7yfS7uqnyio.jpg
lps7-oZ6NXU.jpg
a-row-ui8mU.jpg
VpsxoDzp-gI.jpg
NzH0JPIG64c.jpg
GhOXsb1PXiE.jpg
To get to the first roof, you need to make a reverse move as in the first 2 screenshots, but on the other side (3 screen). After that you can alternately jump on any cover of the nearest houses, as well as on the wall of the castle.

New glitch, a great place for archers
wGTeIGk2i_A.jpg
PZDuucvovHE.jpg
vFdgclAoIjw.jpg
Z2rUA6ZrlGI.jpg
1odb3cJS19I.jpg
cqT9U_a9FtE.jpg
The first 2 screens about how to get to a large area, then shows how to also climb the wall.

Last edited:
Ship near camp
If you jump to the left side of the ship near the camp, you will not fall and will remain on it. But the edges of the ship are bugged places, standing on which you will periodically fall into the ground, and then teleport back.
p8e3fJuoevU.jpg
RsC0sjeG8mg.jpg
MKNdpHB9U1Y.jpg
enjjSG09A6o.jpg
g2BhxsSaNio.jpg
kh-O3DQakhE.jpg
IQpFMZ-U0SI.jpg
99xclSmuUqE.jpg
lRFf8ejWQQw.jpg

It's a pity that I didn't have time to unsubscribe before your answer. But in principle, the place I will now write about (basements of Nord Town) is reached in the same way as a large arena. My friend just discovered the way to the basements when I was showing him these tricks. You need to fall into the gap between the roof and the wall, and there will be this hole leading to the dungeons.
Rxb2J7tedkA.jpg
Ad_QFnbY4lc.jpg
mY4wfmsXLs4.jpg
YT9wE8-ktdc.jpg
cVt4AxCVUuY.jpg
Gl7V30yxmUI.jpg
yDO2yC2rSY4.jpg
uJyFApjzEiA.jpg

My friend also managed to repeat the trick from this video on the first attempt.
buyRv53U7ZI.jpg
_78qKdXX3QI.jpg

Also the glitch from this topic, which is described in my list, still works.

Back
Top Bottom