Users who are viewing this thread

So i have been playing for a while and found some issues.

1. Units don't use their shields. So every high ranking unit just gets killed by archers, which is kinda tedious specially when you are attacking a hideout.
2. Armies are kinda wonky. They don't act like you think they would. Like an army walking past an enemy army with half the numbers besieging the armies settlement.
3. Some factions are already eliminated after like 8 hours of game-play, which sucks sinds then yo are at the point where you can actually join your faction. You know, that one faction that is already gone.
4. Sometimes when you clearly hit with a lance, you mis.
5. No automatic direction block, which i need because I suck. So I can actually do some missions where you don't have a shield for some reason or the arena.
6. Leveling companions is currently broken ? They never seem to level up for me. Yes their skill does, like by 3 points after 5 hours.
7. Units (ranged) in a siege just bundle up after a barricade and don't skirmish the enemies on the walls. Also some units just hate the ladders.
8. Sieges (and some battles) are extremely laggy. Tried everything to fix it yet nothing seems to help.

Hope the things above can be fixed since it would improve the game-play allot.

Stay safe in these times guys.

1. You must order them shieldwall then charge, they will run with shields up.
Uhm, that's weird sinds a shield-wall comes for the roman testudo. It was meant as a close formation to hold or push. Therefor I didn't really think about making a shield-wall and then charging in, sinds there is no formation. But it works thank you for the feedback.

Hello, thank you for reporting these issues. Unfortunately, we weren't able to respond to this topic when it was first created.
Are you still experiencing these issues on the latest live or beta versions of the game? Please leave a reply below.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom