Need More Info Bugged when looking at dungeon - grants alot of charisma even if you dont donate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Zorion_no

Sergeant
Summary: I thougth I had a lord to donate to the dungeons of Tyal, so I opened the dungeon, but noticed I only had troops. Closed the window - got massive boost.
How to Reproduce: I just redid it, again I was granted a massive boost to charisma.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No

I tried opening a ticket, but the site is just spinning.
I will update the thread once I have ability to log into the site.

I have a savefile called bugged.sav(just for my own refernce that I'll upload once I get access).

I have captured other lords and donated them to Vladiv Castle instead, and there the gain in charisma etc seems to be working as intended.
I'm not sure why but it seems to be Tyal that something bugged.

I still can't access your "mainsite" taleworlds.com just stands spinning, tried to ping and tracerout it and no problems.
could be that my firewall is overly active atm?

The website problem is now fixed. Could you send the files so that we can investigate this further?

I can now log in, but where you normally will be able to open a ticket, I get page 404 not found, so it seems something is still not working, or is that just on my end?

I could login normal today, and opened up a ticket.
I uploaded the savefile "bugged.sav" to the site.

Ad notam - I've only encountered this issue at Tyal, I dont get it when donateing at other dungones it would seem, as I've played on.

You get like a massive boost to charm, and max out the relations with the owner of the town.
The other it seemed to work as normal with like +5 relations or something like that, and normal boost to charmskill.

I'm getting the same at Sestadaim Castle
I have a video of it, dunno if it helps in any way, shape or form

I just recorded what I saw, when I saw it, then I read other reports like it and I've since then tried to just push the "Done" button without touching anything else, and that seem to produce the exact same results shown in the video; a large increase in reputation, accompanied by a large increase to Charm exp, and it appears to be infinitely repeatable

if you click "Cancel" you get no reputation or charm exp

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom