Need More Info Bugged swing animation after getting kickslashed [Video+Mousecam]

Users who are viewing this thread

Infamous bug thats around for 5 months. It is happens 100% (every time).
The sword starts the animation but then goes into an unwanted hold. The hold duration is different. It ruins combat because you always think your attack is earlier than enemys (because your animation started earlier than his) and then you receive a hit.
Video shows two versions of the bug.
1. Attack holds for a while even though mouse is not held
2. Attack holds for a while and then cancels

NEEDS FIX

15ms. So is someone working on it? Same goes for bugged attacks after stabbing.

This thing is the BIGGEST FLAW/BUG of combat atm. It is VERY EASY to reconstruct and EVERYONE has it. I can't believe how this is still in the game.

15ms. So is someone working on it? Same goes for bugged attacks after stabbing.

This thing is the BIGGEST FLAW/BUG of combat atm. It is VERY EASY to reconstruct and EVERYONE has it. I can't believe how this is still in the game.
this is not a bug, the package is lost, the animation is delayed, your opponent sees something completely different on the screen at this moment, you need a video of the enemy(Raef) for the full picture.I have the same thing, I play with ping 60.P.S ping and packet loss are different things, interconnected and all

Last edited:
this is not a bug, the package is lost, the animation is delayed, your opponent sees something completely different on the screen at this moment, you need a video of the enemy(Raef) for the full picture.I have the same thing, I play with ping 60.P.S ping and packet loss are different things, interconnected and all
So you want to tell me that everytime someone gets kickslashed there follows package loss?

So you want to tell me that everytime someone gets kickslashed there follows package loss?
This happens either throughout the game or at certain points during the game session, if you always have this sword lag in every game, then your opponent doesn't see what you see on the screen, do you have any losses? You can check this by jumping, try running and jumping if your character jumps and seems glued to the Ground - you lose packets, if there was no packet loss, then the jumps will be smooth without breaking the animation. everyone can have packet loss and animation, but everyone has their own animation pauses

This happens either throughout the game or at certain points during the game session, if you always have this sword lag in every game, then your opponent doesn't see what you see on the screen, do you have any losses? You can check this by jumping, try running and jumping if your character jumps and seems glued to the Ground - you lose packets, if there was no packet loss, then the jumps will be smooth without breaking the animation. everyone can have packet loss and animation, but everyone has their own animation pauses
Everyone has it every time.

Back
Top Bottom