Resolved Bugged spawn during one of the gang quests!

Users who are viewing this thread

I accepted a quest from Snake-Eyes Romunds (a gang leader in Charas) which you were to wait 3 days then help him take out this rival gang, i had done one previously so i knew what to expect, but this time i spawned outside the town and not in the street, there was no way inside except for a giant gate that would take ages to knock down, and the NPC's didn't do anything either, they just walked up to the gate and stood there. Might be a bug or i'm missing something!

I accepted a quest from Snake-Eyes Romunds (a gang leader in Charas) which you were to wait 3 days then help him take out this rival gang, i had done one previously so i knew what to expect, but this time i spawned outside the town and not in the street, there was no way inside except for a giant gate that would take ages to knock down, and the NPC's didn't do anything either, they just walked up to the gate and stood there. Might be a bug or i'm missing something!
Yeah, Experienced same issue.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom