Resolved Bugged polygamous marriage between me, my brother, our (ex)wife (and my brother again?)

Users who are viewing this thread

When gaining permission to marry someone from the head of their clan, it marries both my character (Justinian) and my brother (Nathanos) to the same woman. This leads to the woman becoming my spouse, then marrying my brother, immediately making her my ex spose.
This was repeatable on this character with another woman from another family in another kingdom

(when reproducing this with another woman they did not become married to Nathanos twice)

For context:
I skipped the tutorial and Nathanos is in Chaikand, unaccessable and I have completed the quest to build the banner.
I also did have a look at marrying my brother to a different women when talking to their father earlier but backed out before anything happened.

It's 3am so apologies for the bad wording

Temporary fix: Use the dev console mod with the command "campaign.marry_player_with_hero [spouse name]"
it appears to work, but it could cause some problems?

Hello, thank you for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we weren't able to respond to this topic when it was first created.
Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game? Please leave a reply below.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom