Resolved Bugged main quest line

Users who are viewing this thread

Blabli

Recruit
Hey guys,
i managed to bug the quest where you need to destroy a bandit hideout for Arzagos. I was allied to the Battanian kingdom while i got the quest and they where in a war with the western empire. Befor i could clear the hideout the western empire conquesred the city Arzagos is staying in so i couldnt talk to him for quite a while. After the war I talked to him and he keeps saying that i need to clear the hideout, which a already did. I roamed the kingdom around the city for hours and cleared every hideout but I stilll cant complete the quest. Maybe you guys should consider a way to abandon and reaccept a quest mechanic.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom