Bugged Deluge Menu

Users who are viewing this thread

For a long time now, probably since the latest update, I've been having a very serious and annoying issue with the mod's special menu that you open up with the middle mouse button.
I have no idea why, but every time I seem to fight in melee, hitting someone else or a bot, it randomly pops up on my screen non-stop every time I click or hit..not sure.
I have tried all kinds of things. I tried to notice if by accident I press middle mouse while I left-click, I pay attention to my hands, I tried re-installing the game. When I re-installed I went and experimented with invasion and it was fixed. i was hitting bots normally and no menu would pop up. I thought I fixed it but the next day i tried playing, the same thing continued to happen.

I still don't know if I'm doing something wrong. One thing that I find weird though, is that this does not happen when I swing the sword. I have tried hitting up, down, left and right in the air and everything is normal. The menu doesn't pop up, but when I start fighting the menu pops up and all kinds of things spam on my screen. like whistling for the horse, giving orders, and giving money to other players.
Any help in understanding why this keeps happening to me, would be much appreciated. Because basically now this mod's melee has become unplayable for me.

Back
Top Bottom