Resolved Bugged Balista

Users who are viewing this thread

acefox

Recruit
Summary: 3rd instance. During siege, if a ballista is all that's left and I'm knocked down, my troops won't engage and the ballista man won't leave the ballista. Scoreboard is usually something like 300:1 and my troops stand around while the ballista fires non stop(because apparently I'm the only thing he can hit). Waited 30 minutes but I'm assuming ballista has unlimited ammo. When I'm not knocked down, I can order a charge and they hunt him down.
Reproduce: Knocked out in siege battle. Troops defeat all enemies except for the ballista, usually one farther out on the edges so troops never go that far.
Media: can't attach
Version: Beta 1.2
Mods: Fast Dialogue(skips dialogue when talking to character in map)
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2070
CPU: I5-6600K
RAM: 2x8GB DDR4
MB: ASROCK Z170M Pro4S
Storage: 1TB HDD

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom