Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

almograz1

Recruit
Hello
I've got a bug, wondered if you can solve this out.
I am currently on war with france, I am a lord from britain empire (I think, I chose to start at the north britain, and got my army there) and I see other lords looting villages, and I can't. I don't have any option to loot a village, in hostile or anything, I can't also siege castles or towns, got no options for that also. Please help me, Thanks.

Edit: I've noticed I am not a vassal of Britain, do you know how can I join it?

First, you need to get some renown (150 should be good) by fighting small parties like bandits (not deserters, they are unreasonably huge). Then, ask the leader of the faction you want to join and ask to be his sworn man. For Britain 1st Battalion, the leader will be Lord Arthur Wellesley. Or, if you want to loot villages and fight armies without being in a nation, decrease your relations with that nation first by attacking its villagers. :smile:

Zirkhovsky said:
First, you need to get some renown (150 should be good) by fighting small parties like bandits (not deserters, they are unreasonably huge). Then, ask the leader of the faction you want to join and ask to be his sworn man. For Britain 1st Battalion, the leader will be Lord Arthur Wellesley. Or, if you want to loot villages and fight armies without being in a nation, decrease your relations with that nation first by attacking its villagers. :smile:
That worked hehe
Thanks, Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom