Resolved Bug with Starting a non-imperial kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

poopynosejoe

Recruit
I have currently completed the dragon banner quests and have moved on to starting my own non-imperial kingdom. I have completed all the things needed to become my own kingdom.

Clan level 3
100 troops
independent clan
own a fief

the only problem is that the independent clan check box is not checked so i cannot complete the quest.
I started the quest while i was doing mercenary work for the Battatians and became independent shortly after completing gathering the dragon banner. every box has been checked except independence. To test I went to start an imperial kingdom with the other quest giver and when the quest becomes active the independent clan box is checked and I am able to complete the quest.

Since I am not able to start my own kingdom I am now in a non ending war with the vlandians until that box can become checked and i can complete my quest. Any help solving this issue would be amazing.

hei hei, I have the same)

Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce RTX 2070
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz
RAM: 32gb, corsair
Motherboard: gigabyte 390 ud
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): ssd 256gb

I also had a russian traslator mod, which I turned off, but apparently it doesn’t matter

Hello, thank you for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we weren't able to respond to this topic when it was first created.
Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game? Please leave a reply below.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom