Bug with Shipwright- he cannot go on board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Garedyr

Master Knight
Welcome users, and Brytenwalda team!

I've found the bug that don't allow Shipwright in Friese beach scene to go on board. If he won't go on board, then i can't complete the quest. My version of Warband is 1.167 and Viking Conquest DLC version is 1.04. I hope, that you'll fix this bug as soon it'll be possible.

Here is the video:

Greets,
Masterancza/Garedyr

PS: Sorry for my poor English  :mrgreen:

Hello! Im having the same issue. At first the shipwright actually got inside the ship and the screen with the boat tutorial asking to click "K" showed up. but then nothing i did could start the navigation. Some times i got teletransported to a battle field.
Now, the shipwright acts just like the video: he keeps walking in the water and i cant proceed with the campaign.

Please, fix this. :sad:

Still getting this bug

I'm using the current update to VC and MB, even ran checking the files to make sure nothing is wrong .

Still nothing

Any Ideas

Ta

Many thanks for the info

Managed it to get it working by nudging the reluctant blighter onto the boat

started playing the viking conquest today it is the reforged edition and i can't get the girl in my party i speak to her she says she is exited to travel with me i speak to the shipwright and he says i am looking for a man and a girl i am meeting have you seen them and it won't progress past that

Jackoshea72 said:
started playing the viking conquest today it is the reforged edition and i can't get the girl in my party i speak to her she says she is exited to travel with me i speak to the shipwright and he says i am looking for a man and a girl i am meeting have you seen them and it won't progress past that

important: official support is for the vanilla version (no mods, tweaks, cheats, etc).

you can create a new thread to report any bugs you find

remember to include your info (rgl_log.txt, a link to download your savegame, your OS like Windows10 or Ubuntu 17.10). Screenshots of the problem also help.

in your case it seems you are just having issue with the instructions, but without the save file it is hard to tell.

Back
Top Bottom