Version number
e1.5.9.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
-
If a village or city makes a sortie, then prisoners appear at the garrison and the militia and do not disappear, although they are absent in the prison.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1363dJ2s6LvrlBHvc8v9nVDHNoXtWOyve/view?usp=sharing - After siege sortie
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14yYinTXGyh1o0tJjV-qubAkBWGGJDpX8/view?usp=sharing - After help against bandits near the village

Played on 1.5.9, updated on 1.6.0, but nothing has changed with the old prisoners.
Are you aware of this error?

I still can't access the files sadly. Can you send me an email with the save file attached? Please also include the URL of this topic.
arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com

Sorry, I forgot to open access. Now all images and files can be viewed and downloaded

UPD:
The peasants also have prisoners, they go with them and do not sell

Last edited:
Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I have changed the troops, I can not turn off this mod, the game will not load. The changed troops do not affect the problems I showed you. I did everything in my power and took my time. You can repeat the problem without saves. I described the problem in as much detail as possible and provided screenshots. It is obvious and easily repeatable.

With the help of cheats, I was able to repeat the problem without mods in a new campaign. Save uploaded - upload.taleworlds.com.
I repeated the problem with the city (Lycaron), but villages and castles have the same problems. The peasants also have prisoners after the battle and do not sell them.

The problem is partially solved (1.7.0). But now prisoners from the garrison and militia are transferred to the prison and stay there forever.Lords do not sell prisoners from prisons. All settlements and castles that have had sieges are always full. There are no prisons in the villages, so the militia still has prisoners. Village peasants may have the same problem, could not verify on 1.7.0.

After the siege, the ghosts of the prisoners remained. I took out the entire garrison, but the prisoners of the garrison remained captive. How? They're not in the prison. Where are they? I may have decided early on that the bug is partially fixed. Screenshot below.

Back
Top Bottom