Bug With Imprisoned Lord

Users who are viewing this thread

Mashimaro7

Recruit
I'm not sure where to report bugs lol, but I had this weird bug today. I had a quest where a guy wanted me to capture a lord for him. The army that he was with ended up capturing the lord(idk why he doesn't just ask them to give him up lol) and i went to talk to the prisoner, so i asked the army leader if i could talk with him. Idr what he said, some weird line about "I knew it would come to this!" or something and the whole army went to attack me(???). I was able to click leave and avoid the fight, but what the heck is up with that? I was able to trade for the prisoner, but before that i attempted talking to him again, with the same result.

Just reporting the bug, i assume it was because i had accepted that quest, and if i talk to that guy while the quest is accepted it initiates a fight, but since he was imprisoned it bugged out and had the whole army that was imprisoning him attack me? lol

I'm not sure where to report bugs lol, but I had this weird bug today. I had a quest where a guy wanted me to capture a lord for him. The army that he was with ended up capturing the lord(idk why he doesn't just ask them to give him up lol) and i went to talk to the prisoner, so i asked the army leader if i could talk with him. Idr what he said, some weird line about "I knew it would come to this!" or something and the whole army went to attack me(???). I was able to click leave and avoid the fight, but what the heck is up with that? I was able to trade for the prisoner, but before that i attempted talking to him again, with the same result.

Just reporting the bug, i assume it was because i had accepted that quest, and if i talk to that guy while the quest is accepted it initiates a fight, but since he was imprisoned it bugged out and had the whole army that was imprisoning him attack me? lol
Yes. Lords in prison have many bugs. if you as an example have a couple in prison, they made childs, while in your prison.
I think every child who is born in prison, should be a part of the capturer's clan and not a part of their parent's clan, like it was in history.

Back
Top Bottom