Users who are viewing this thread

I was talking with Ira the daughter from the emperor and I saved the game before asking to be her most admirerer.... after that I stalked her for a while and tried to talk to her again and asked her for marriage then when I failed I loaded the old save game and now I have a speech bar with every person I talk to, it's impossible to continue my savegames because you talk even if you attack a looter

UPDATE: all my save-games have the same issue I can't play with them when I try to talk to someone I get the speech test but nothing to answer with I only have the standard option when you talk with them.

I would really like if someone knew the answer or how to fix this.

UPDATE2: I can't make a new game, it has the same bug as my other saves....

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patches have solved the issue.

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patches have solved the issue.
I found out that restarting the game fixes the issue but if you leave the game while in a dialoge the diagle crashes all further diaglos with NPC and the only way to fix it is to restart

Back
Top Bottom