Bug with amount of food

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you have oil in your inventory? We have witnessed oil causing issues. ie: I usually have +8 for food variety but as soon as I acquire any oil it goes down to +2. If you don't have oil, perhaps a different item is causing this for you. If you want to troubleshoot it, try stashing non-food items one-by-one until the food goes back to where you expect it to be. Perhaps we'll be able to add another item to the list that takes away from the food value.

Yes, I understand that. What I am suggesting is that some item in your inventory is causing it to go negative. Have you tried stashing your inventory to see if it goes back to 0?

Edit: I may play around with this tomorrow if you decide not to check. I'm slightly interested to find out myself.

Last edited:
I have in my inventory

grain grapes butter meat fish cheese olives dates beer wine

when I add OIL from the merchant to my inventory my moral bonus goes from +8 to +2

this happens when I am at +8 moral and I add anything that gives moral bonus makes it go to +2
its not just oil it happens when I have any combination of items and the last item I get makes it
go to +2, tried it with all items they all do it.

iirc this was the case in 1.0.0 too and i think this is no bug. Giving a -2 moral penalty for having zero food in your party sounds absolutly legit.
Also i've seen food bonus dropping from +8 to 2 whenever i try to get a bonus of 9. This is a bug that seems to happens with every food item.

Back
Top Bottom