Version number
e1.7.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Kristal9

Recruit
Summary: Lord from enemy faction caught my army and said "Your party is too small to fight against me. Give up!", but my army is really huge(more then on thousand troops) and his party has only 40 troops.
How to Reproduce: I was just traveling with huge army.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes. I used Developer Console Mod. But I have cheated money only.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
GPU Driver Version: 512.77
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
RAM: HyperX DDR4 16GB 3200 MHz with dual channel
Motherboard: MSI TOMAHAWK B450
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Samsung 970 Evo NVMe M.2

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for your time. If you have a save file where we can inspect the issue, please send it our way.
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience

Hey, i was not able to reproduce the issue on our development brach. This suggests that this issue is fixed on our development branch. If you encounter this issue on a new campaign after further updates, please let me know.

Hey, i was not able to reproduce the issue on our development brach. This suggests that this issue is fixed on our development branch. If you encounter this issue on a new campaign after further updates, please let me know.
I tried to reproduce this issue on the last version of the game and there is the same trouble.

Back
Top Bottom