Need More Info BUG Wife died in Child birth and my 4 young children teleported to a random enemy city

Users who are viewing this thread

Right now basically all of the cities outside my kingdom, which only has 6 fiefs, are Battanian and at war with me. My wife was living at Rizah with 3 of my kids. She kept getting pregnant and giving birth even when i didnt want her to/when i wasn't around which I would also consider a glitch. But when she gave birth to my fourth kid she died and all my children moved to Chaikland, which is an enemy Battanian city. I noticed for some reason that my brother from the first quest is in Chaikland, but he's not on the notable character list. Also I have no idea why he's there. I own two cities and a castle. One of my cities (Hubyar) is governed by an old companion whose one of my character's friends so I don't know why my kids (also my brother I guess) didn't move there instead. Or why it didn't give me an option to move them. I also don't really understand the function of the brother after the introduction. If he's supposed to be important why doesn't he start in your party? or move to one of your settlements?
unknown.png
unknown.png

Yup, exact same thing happened to me. Wife and brother for some reason teleported to Chaikland (originally a Khuzait city) out of the blue. Possibly could be that it isn't coded for any of these characters to actually go anywhere and it's some default/placeholder location IDK

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom