Resolved [BUG] when noble in party army creations changes your party's direction and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

when there is an army created anywhere if your wife or any noble called to that army in your party (even they dont have their own party , they are in mine) either my party changes direction and go to that army or if you are waiting in settlement while you wait they start going to that army like a ghost and my party teleports near that army or on the way.
how to repruduce :
have any noble in your party most likely your wife , and wait for an army which calls your noble
your party will changes directions or
if you are waiting in a settlement wait some more time and see your party will teleport on the way or near the army.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
I dont know, ı am not playing the game currently. Decided to wait until game feels like anew. İt might be solved though there were other threads which tells this same issue and they were marked as solved so dont know you decide to mark it as solved or wait untill I replay the game. I will update this thread if I ever play agein

I will mark this issue as resolved for now. Please update this thread if you experience the same issue again. Thank you for your feedback!

Back
Top Bottom