Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

TTD

Recruit
Summary of bug 1:
How to Reproduce:
1. Do all quests to reach the final quest where you are given the different options on to support a faction, create your own, create a new kingdom and so on.
2. Join an imperial faction without giving them the banner (I did this 1-3 times, pretty sure 1 time is enough to recreate the bug)
3. Leave the imperial faction
4. Go back to Istiana
5. Click on the option "About founding my own faction"

Expected result:
I get the option "Have you made any progress?"
I get the option in my clan menu to create a faction or create a kingdom (as I also finished the requirements for this quest)

Actual result:
I get a single option "I wonder which imperial faction to choose..."
I don't have the option in my clan menu to create a faction or kingdom

NB! I can here still rejoin a faction and give them the banner

Summary of bug 2:
How to Reproduce
:
1. Do all quests to reach the final quest where you are given the different options on to support a faction, create your own, create a new kingdom and so on
2. Wait until the timer of the final quests are out

Expected result:
I either get another quest which forces me to choose one of the options or I get a new quest line

Actual result:
Nothing happens, except I can never use the banner and can technically not proceed in the game except taking over the whole map my self or with a faction, but never "won" and the game just continues.

Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Computer Specs: Not relevant
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
Difficulty: Bannerlord

Last edited:
Finally a solution! Why on earth should I talk to my governor to create a kingdom and why do you not mention it at all in the game! such a strange feature, thank you for suggesting tho was about to give up on story mode!

Back
Top Bottom