[bug] Sink through ground

Users who are viewing this thread

Tintin

Marquis
I sink through the ground whenever I go into battle. Do you know to the foggy/water place when you lower the ground in edit mode

Only ever seen that happen in multiplayer myself (not in sp beta though), I always thought it was due to lag though (some times the player will only have his chest above the ground).

Well, I also "sink" when entering a battle.. Here is a screenie:

mb2a.png

Lovely. I'll see if it happens here, too. Does it happen in Custom battles or only in Campaign?

Edit; tried multiple custom battles (siege defense, custom1,custom2 without it, but I did get an RGL error. Waah. :sad:

Getting that aswell and now we are at problems like that, stairs, there seem to be something blocking when trying to walk up and down stairs.

Have you gone into edit mode to see if there happens to be a limiter in place? If not, the scene might simply be unfinished. I noticed an odd castle a few days ago, forgot to report it, though.

Kraven said:
Getting that aswell and now we are at problems like that, stairs, there seem to be something blocking when trying to walk up and down stairs.
I made a separate thread for this. It's pretty bad, and I think it's related to the new physics of walking and turning, not limiters...

That isn't much help in a testing kind of view. You can test other features and just ctl+shift+f4 to KO the enemies...

Back
Top Bottom