[bug] Sink through ground

Tintin

Marquis
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
I sink through the ground whenever I go into battle. Do you know to the foggy/water place when you lower the ground in edit mode

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
[0.634]

I get this too, in evey battle I've tried. Pretty severe, death experience  :sad:

Lord Rust

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Only ever seen that happen in multiplayer myself (not in sp beta though), I always thought it was due to lag though (some times the player will only have his chest above the ground).

FrisianDude

Archduke
M&BWB
Best answers
Lovely. I'll see if it happens here, too. Does it happen in Custom battles or only in Campaign?

Edit; tried multiple custom battles (siege defense, custom1,custom2 without it, but I did get an RGL error. Waah. :sad:

Kraven

Sergeant Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
Getting that aswell and now we are at problems like that, stairs, there seem to be something blocking when trying to walk up and down stairs.

FrisianDude

Archduke
M&BWB
Best answers
Have you gone into edit mode to see if there happens to be a limiter in place? If not, the scene might simply be unfinished. I noticed an odd castle a few days ago, forgot to report it, though.

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
Kraven said:
Getting that aswell and now we are at problems like that, stairs, there seem to be something blocking when trying to walk up and down stairs.
I made a separate thread for this. It's pretty bad, and I think it's related to the new physics of walking and turning, not limiters...

daumor

Knight
WB
Best answers
That isn't much help in a testing kind of view. You can test other features and just ctl+shift+f4 to KO the enemies...