[bug]Script errors on attacking wounded lonely lord

Users who are viewing this thread

Rongar

Master Knight
I attacked the lord which seems deserted from battle.
He was alone and wounded.
I know it is nasty to attack in such situations but the war is not fair =)
In prebattle screen I got infomation that there were zero enemies.
Then I pressed "charge" I entered battle field without enemies and got script errors.

SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1736: Invalid Agent ID: -1; LINE NO: 18:
At script: battle_tactic_init_aux. At script: battle_tactic_init_aux. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1710: Invalid Agent ID: -1; LINE NO: 19:
At script: battle_tactic_init_aux. At script: battle_tactic_init_aux. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1736: Invalid Agent ID: -1; LINE NO: 18:
At script: battle_tactic_apply_aux. At script: battle_tactic_apply_aux. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1710: Invalid Agent ID: -1; LINE NO: 21:
At script: battle_tactic_apply_aux. At script: battle_tactic_apply_aux. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1710: Invalid Agent ID: -1; LINE NO: 36:
At script: battle_tactic_apply_aux. At script: battle_tactic_apply_aux. At script: battle_tactic_apply_aux. Battle won! Press tab key to leave...
SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1736: Invalid Agent ID: -1; LINE NO: 18:
At script: battle_tactic_apply_aux. At script: battle_tactic_apply_aux. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1710: Invalid Agent ID: -1; LINE NO: 21:
At script: battle_tactic_apply_aux. At script: battle_tactic_apply_aux. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1710: Invalid Agent ID: -1; LINE NO: 36:
At script: battle_tactic_apply_aux. At script: battle_tactic_apply_aux. At script: battle_tactic_apply_aux.

I got message that battle was won. I pressed tab. Afterbattle screen sad that there was no losses (that's true), after I pressed continue I went directly on global map without talking with lord or information that he escaped. Soon after I got another pack of errors.
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2204: Invalid Party ID: 608; LINE NO: 2:
At script: process_hero_ai. At script: process_hero_ai. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 521: Invalid Party ID: 608; LINE NO: 3:
At script: process_hero_ai. At script: process_hero_ai. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 521: Invalid Party ID: 608; LINE NO: 4:
At script: process_hero_ai. At script: process_hero_ai. At script: process_hero_ai.

You're saying that a party with 0/1 was running around on the world map? I've got that a few times too, and by right they shouldn't even leave the castle I think.

I thought party with 0/1 was intedned. As I saw they run from AI battles (desertered? They should not?). I intercepted such party on its way to castle.

No, I meant a wounded lord with no one else in fit condition would only spawn inside castles/towns. And as long as they're not fit to fight or have some fit troops in the party they shouldn't be able to leave their place of refuge.

You don't expect a wounded lord to travel across the hostile landscape all by himself do you? :wink:

Because he's an adventurer!

But no, the player can't actually. If you're wounded and have no fit troops with you then you'd have been taken prisoner along with all other wounded troops and get dragged around until you're fit enough to escape or get dumped into a dungeon.

Though there is a situation where you can avoid capture, sometimes lords will let you go if they like you enough so I wonder if there's a mechanism in place that disallows lords from letting a wounded player go free. edit: wounded here means not fit to go into battle. Sometimes, with enough first aid skill you'd have enough HP to leave a lost battle and still be relatively fit to fight.

Not only lords can help player to avoid capture. If player tries to help someone in battle,  loses his army and becomes wounded but the side that he helps still able to fight he can (more precisely, must) retreat and become 0/1 party.

Back
Top Bottom