v1.0.2.5331
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Uncle Khai

Recruit
Summary:
Here picture! this time i have save game if you need! Like title, Monchug fail attack Husn Fulq and be capture. After he release he disapper! Every direction show him at to Chaikand, but when i go there i dont see him. i check every corner even dungeon but no result

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
done! i sent saved game

Encyclopedia doesn't update in realtime. Maybe after he was released he was immediately teleported to Chaikhand, but then he ran away to his other fiefs (in my games he tends to hang out in Tepes castle a lot). It's ok, I'm sure you'll find him soon😀

Encyclopedia doesn't update in realtime. Maybe after he was released he was immediately teleported to Chaikhand, but then he ran away to his other fiefs (in my games he tends to hang out in Tepes castle a lot). It's ok, I'm sure you'll find him soon😀
Bro! It is not simple like that! It happen for a time in game so I must write this issue

Hey, i have checked your save file and after waiting for a couple of days monchug spawned on Makeb. I will mark the thread as resolved.

Ai lord/ladys seem to be a fugitive or need travel time for bout 7 days or so before actually showing up somewhere. Even if not saying they are a fugitive but escaped or was released. I was chasing the encyclopedia for awhile before too before realizing what was seemingly happening.

Back
Top Bottom