• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

(BUG) Rohdoks can not pick up javelins

Users who are viewing this thread

EvgenS

Knight at Arms
WBVCM&B
I noticed it today when I trhew and miss with javelins I am not able to pick it up. No problems with Vaegirs.

looy

Sergeant
I noticed this too, I think buying something bypasses the skill requirement to equip it. So rhodoks throwing skill is too low to actually use the javs.

Phallas

Knight
well spotted , we need more beta tester like you and less of those free loaders who just play and enjoy the game.

Urist

Master Knight
M&BWB
Yoshi Murasaki said:
Urist said:
Maybe javs need power throw >0 to be picked up. Hoedog inf got 0.

It doesn't make sense though. They can buy and hit javelins but can't pick them because of PT at 0?

In single player M&B equipping and picking a throwing weapon up on the battlefield checks your powerthrow value, either allowing it or not.
Buying or using them in Warband probably do not include another check.
It's a bug imo. I think every class that can buy throwing weapons should get at least a powerthrow value of 1.

Phallas

Knight
Yoshi Murasaki said:
Urist said:
Maybe javs need power throw >0 to be picked up. Hoedog inf got 0.

It doesn't make sense though. They can buy and hit javelins but can't pick them because of PT at 0?

same reason archers cannot buy, but can pick up shields

Top Bottom