Bug reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Twas fun, but no plate armor makes me a sad panda...  :cry:
It suppost to be like that?

It sure is. :smile: Plate armor was not around at this time, aside from e.g. iron greaves. Check out the latest discussion on that here:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,42570.255.html (This was the old thread, it is now locked.)

Spanky said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Twas fun, but no plate armor makes me a sad panda...  :cry:
It suppost to be like that?

It sure is. :smile: Plate armor was not around at this time, aside from e.g. iron greaves. Check out the latest discussion on that here:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,42570.255.html (This was the old thread, it is now locked.)

Whut ? but I saw in the tower of London the plate armour of William the Conqueror! *chuckles*

More seriously: not sure if this is a mod specific or a native bug, but at some point I wanted to ask a Swadian lord (Konrad, iirc) about the whereabouts of another (Hubertus), and he only could provide me info on the location of Nords lords... Maybe relevant was the fact that Konrad was busy besieging a Nord castle (well, originally a Swadian castle, but still...)

In a tournament, Ymira appeared without any armor whatsoever.

She was very quickly cut down.

Other than that little issue (which, depending on who you ask, may not be such a problem, heh), I quite like the new tournaments and never getting screwed over by only having a bow and no horse.  :mrgreen:

Thexare said:
In a tournament, Ymira appeared without any armor whatsoever.

She was very quickly cut down.

Other than that little issue (which, depending on who you ask, may not be such a problem, heh), I quite like the new tournaments and never getting screwed over by only having a bow and no horse.  :mrgreen:

The tournament armor requires strength 7...
and Ymira only has 6 in strength, so she can't use it

That's right, Ymira was the only NPC who didn't have the strength to wear a surcoat over mail. She now gets one extra strength point in the next version; I took away the one point she had in athletics to compensate (since her background is about as civilian as it gets).

Sidus Preclarum said:
More seriously: not sure if this is a mod specific or a native bug, but at some point I wanted to ask a Swadian lord (Konrad, iirc) about the whereabouts of another (Hubertus), and he only could provide me info on the location of Nords lords... Maybe relevant was the fact that Konrad was busy besieging a Nord castle (well, originally a Swadian castle, but still...)

That's really strange, I'm not sure what could be the reason. They are both defined as Swadian lords, looks like the siege situation interferes with the culture check but that would be a native quirk.

looks like the siege situation interferes with the culture check but that would be a native quirk.

I concur. I've seen this same situation in other mods (Brutality. Eagle and Radiant Cross) and also in Native so think it is a quirk of 1.011 build.

I don't know if it is a bug, but you train rodoks tribesman into spearman or archer, if you choose spearman you will have two options to evolve later, trained spearman and archer, it's correct?

Blankin said:
I don't know if it is a bug, but you train rodoks tribesman into spearman or archer, if you choose spearman you will have two options to evolve later, trained spearman and archer, it's correct?

That's a bug, thanks. It's now corrected.

I'm using version 1.011 of M&B.

When ever i try to start up the client with the mod i get:

get_object failed for texture:

Tundar, nobody's being paid to give you tech support here. We all have our private lives.

Tundar The Great said:
I'm using version 1.011 of M&B.

When ever i try to start up the client with the mod i get:

get_object failed for texture:

I can't imagine what could be the problem. Are you using any other mods with this, like the shiny armor mod? Does it say which texture file is missing? I can't guarantee compatibility with any graphics mods. It looks like there's another file in there that's looking for a texture that doesn't exist.

Meh, sorry i'm an impatient guy.

No, Im not using any other mods, No graphic enhancers or anything.

It sounds to me like you downloaded an old copy of the mod that wasn't designed for the commercial release.  Make sure you downloaded teh latest version of the mod.

Hi all,

@ Spanky: as you know, I am using your wonderful 1257 Edition mod and you also know how much I am enjoying it
As it seems nobody met the problem before me, I wanted to ask you a question, just in case ...

I have enhanced TheWitcher "Panoramic 2.0" great graphic mod along with yours. It works almost fine and provide beautiful skies but the mountains in the background are in a bright blue which looks lik a bug. I have already made a post into the Panoramic bug thread to ask TheWitcher about it. By the way, is there anyone here that also plays 1257 Edition and installed Panoramic mod 2.0 who has the same problem ?

Thx guys
Barbac

Barbac, nothing much I can say other than that 1257's terrain and horizon isn't any different from native in the battle scenes. On the map, all that is changed are the texture files for desert, mountains, ocean, plains etc. so if that panaromic mod works for native, I'd say it should work with 1257...

Barbac said:
Hi all,

@ Spanky: as you know, I am using your wonderful 1257 Edition mod and you also know how much I am enjoying it
As it seems nobody met the problem before me, I wanted to ask you a question, just in case ...

I have enhanced TheWitcher "Panoramic 2.0" great graphic mod along with yours. It works almost fine and provide beautiful skies but the mountains in the background are in a bright blue which looks lik a bug. I have already made a post into the Panoramic bug thread to ask TheWitcher about it. By the way, is there anyone here that also plays 1257 Edition and installed Panoramic mod 2.0 who has the same problem ?

Thx guys
Barbac

Spanky said:
Barbac, nothing much I can say other than that 1257's terrain and horizon isn't any different from native in the battle scenes. On the map, all that is changed are the texture files for desert, mountains, ocean, plains etc. so if that panaromic mod works for native, I'd say it should work with 1257...

Barbac said:
Hi all,

Thx guys
Barbac

Morning Spanky,

Thx for your reply. Do not worry about it as I have been told that the "blue mountains" is a bug directly related to shaders whithin Panoramic mod 2.0 and cannot be avoided for the moment until TheWitcher is able to correct it and I think he is working on it.
1257 Edition mod is not involved in this bug.
Btw, think I forgot to tell you something amigo, your mod ... is  GREAT !!!

Nice day m8  :wink:
Barbac

Back
Top Bottom