Bug reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Exactly that!  :razz:

And if ruthven will not do the rest soon, I will make a download availiable by the end of this week!  :mrgreen:

Ok since dimos has landed a very nice suprise for us all and released the expansion he did forget to do the max area so i know he been busy so i thought ill do it for him... as you go to the top of the island to the isle of man you realise you can't go any further to fix that problem simply copy and paste  these lines with the originial text in the Module Configuration settings

New version :p .. ( COPY This )

map_min_x  = -300.508377
map_max_x  = 212.500000
map_min_y  = -350.000000
map_max_y  = 250.000000
map_sea_direction = -40
map_sea_speed_x = 0.02
map_sea_speed_y = -0.02
map_river_direction = 140
map_river_speed_x = 0.01
map_river_speed_y = -0.01

This well allow you to go to the top of the map without being restricted Enjoy!

I found a bug... Viking Huscarls think that they are archers. When I command the archers, then viking huscarls follow the archer commands. While they are infantry.

D1SC0 N1NJ4 said:
my huscarls always follow the infantry. maybe you have viking archers?

They are vikings huscarls, with axes. I don't have ANY viking archers in my party. And I know how a viking huscarl looks like + I read it from the top of their heads.

They stick with the archers and follow archer commands.

hmm i can't see whats so bad about this .. its probley they got there own brain and there defending the other people lol.. dunno or just there recongnised as archer soilders...

hunterman52 said:
hmm i can't see whats so bad about this .. its probley they got there own brain and there defending the other people lol.. dunno or just there recongnised as archer soilders...

If one of the strongest infantrymen stand behind the lines with the weak archers, then it's quite bad... The Vikings Huscarls should use their big axes to decapitate the enemies and after the battle, they should drink blood from their skulls.

lol the point is that your talkin about history ... this is a game ... its a big diffrence you can't get cg charters to do that sort of stuff lol..

Back
Top Bottom