Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

I installed the first bugfix (to stop the game from crashing when it couldn't find the axemesh) but it seemed to replace all of the new greathelmets with scottish shields, and replaced my english shield with an noble armour, all very confusing (resulting in me storming a castle with a shield glued to the face instead of a helmet, and it didnt quite work out that well, either ^^ )

I dowloaded the game and unpacked the bugfixes, but encountered knightbattleaxe error.

Then I noticed that unpacking bugixes creates new folders, and copied the content of those folders to game files, fixing the knightbattle...error.

But now there are Highlanders with english armor surcoats, and English militias in tartans in towns and castles?

Getting error on 1.1 - mesh lui_knightbattleaxenewb

Cant play properly, every time I enter the arms store I get it.

Also about 10 sea raiders partys keep getting stuck at the bottom left near portsmouth

Can't enter Cork in Ireland because I get stuck on the edge of it on the battle map.

OathinBlood said:
I also get the RGL 'Unable to find mesh Error: Invalid item.' error too, usually after battles.

Same here. I get that error repeatedly after fighting a band of English infantry.

But the mod as a whole is awesome!
Thx, man  :grin:

I've gotten that twice after sieging and English castle.

It's because one troop type has item number 501 assigned to it, but there isn't an item 501

OBrian said:
I cant even get to the damn start menu... it stays on the loading screen about 75% through.

I'm haveing the same problem on mine, anybody know how to fix this? I'm quite interested in playing this...

Edit: You can fix this error by simply reinstalling it... No idea why it occured to begin with though.

I was in Dublin and found a door that said go to ".", when I went into it there was a guild master or dublin standing there and nothing else, it was night time now (it was noon when I went into the town) and there was nothing around, I also could not tab out. Luckly you can get out of the area by just running to the edges.

Hey guys i have an issue with this mod:

I just downloaded it and everything worked out great, until i get a message saying "Texture for battleaxe couldnot be loaded" or something like that, and it happens when i go to  the arms in the market place.

I got so sick of it of kicking out of the game i just deleted the mod, but i liked it alot!

So is there a link or something that can help me with the mod so i can play it again?

thanks for the Help

*Hakim* said:
Hey guys i have an issue with this mod:

I just downloaded it and everything worked out great, until i get a message saying "Texture for battleaxe couldnot be loaded" or something like that, and it happens when i go to  the arms in the market place.

I got so sick of it of kicking out of the game i just deleted the mod, but i liked it alot!

So is there a link or something that can help me with the mod so i can play it again?

thanks for the Help

If you happen to look on the front download page you will find that you can down load a patch that will fix the battle axe error, as well as a few other small bugs that are in the mod. Just take a look there and follow the instructions he gives with them and you'll be good to go :smile:.

I think there are 2 patches, but I only downloaded the first one because when I played the second one, everything was mixed up with everyone wearing the wrong armour.

A whole party of deserters who were shoeless. I'm sorry I can't remember which faction it was. English I guess.

Thanks for the 2 bugfixes Peter. I downloaded, unzipped and overwrote the previous files. Now the axe mesh crash seems solved.

Saved games won't work following the bugfixes, at least mine won't. I get the message "Too many items 502" so I'm glad I hadn't gotten too far....and anyway, I had been pwned most of the time, so was kinda glad to lose THAT savedgame..:smile:  This mod seems alot tougher than native, of course that might be my fault for having turned up the AI and difficulty settings....:sad:

This is a fantastic mod and I'm enjoying it immensely. Great work on the mapping and tartans especially. I like the tartan "armour" and while I'm sure that the establishment aped English and continental battledress, there were clansmen in tartan at the Battle of Durham as late as 1347 so they are certainly not out of place in this setting.

Thank you very much for all your hard work on this superb mod....and for your patience with the bugfixes and the carping.

is there a way to avoid the rgl error after fighting the english infantry?

i really would like to continue to play the mod but i cant avoid the fight against them.

Have searched the topic, but didn´t find it already reported.

English Crusader stats are much lower the even simple English horsemen. Although, they are on top in the leveling tree.

I too have encountered the RGL error "Too many items" after fighting English Infantry deserters. I have Bugfixes 1.1 and 2 applied already. Any ideas anyone on how to fix the English Infantry?
  I've also encountered the huge sea-raider winter encampment just North of Plymouth. This is not such an issue as it can be seen and avoided.....it also makes a great place to farm loot, prisoners and XP.. :smile:  The funny thing is, you can attack one group of raiders at a time then leave to R&R your party and sell loot and prisoners....they don't all rush to the aid of the group you attack! What a nice surprise when I 1st stumbled upon them....I had a sinking feeling that some smelly pirate was about to be "Drinking from my skull", but it didn't happen...  :grin:

I get this error all the time.  Unable to find mesh Error: Invalid item .This error appears when u try to besiege a castle or town.(Any Faction).Its the biggest problem if u want to eliminate faction or hold lands in your name  :neutral:  :neutral:

Yes Carnifex, I had my 1st upgrade from English heavy cavalry to English crusader last night. Having read your post I read the before and after stats, and wow! The guy lost it....for example: powerstrike went from 5 to 2! I put it down to Medieval Alzheimers.
    Needless to say I shall not be promoting any more heavy cavalrymen.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom