Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Jatynski

Sergeant
Use this topic for bug reports.

Specify if the reported bug is about EIF1 or EIF2 and the version you are playing.

EIF2 is the version im playing. And Beta 1.1 the version

No messages are being shown (you can still check them in the notes section so they do happen, just dont show in game on main screen). - FIXED when i reloaded the save i had. But appears again after visiting a tavern, talking to a village elder and such (the spam error the tavern creates is the issue i believe)

The game crashed when i tried to open the party screen in a tavern or talking to the guild master and doing it (tried in Amsterdam and the other united provinces town) (screen where all my men are listed and i can upgrade them).  Says "Invalid OpCode 8 as the RGL Error. Also just being in the tavern gives a "Unrecognized opcode 3024; LINE NO: 0: At Mission Template mst_town_default trigger NO: 23 conditions At Mission Template mst_town_default trigger NO: 23 conditions "(yeah 2 times after the unrecognized opcode part).

Crashed when trying to open the party screen during battle, also opcode 8 error.

Same for when talking to the village elder (option in village menu not sure if also if talking to the elder when walking around the village) just village_center instead of town_default and 19 conditions instead of 23

Accepting the train the villagers quest, train the villagers then when i fight the enemy, constantly spits out a error code. (will come back later to edit what it says word for word when i replicate it). Although i think it might just be the above mentioned error message.

After further playing it seems pretty much anything and everything spits out error messages that spam fill the logs. :lol: Battle in general at least, entering towns and villages.

After starting a game i can visit the capital of the country i started in and do the merchants quest to save his family or whatever, but when i go and fight the bandits in their camp, after killing all the bandits im teleported to one of the spawn points where the family member was supposed to spawn, and my own troops start attacking me (where my body was just sits a body with no head). If i kill them nothing happens so i guess this quest is broken since i couldnt find a way around it.

Hi Krsto

Sry for the late response, i've been sick last days.

Thx for your feedback, it's very appreciated.

I'm working again in the bugfixing of this version. Hope you enjoy the mod.

Cheers.

EIF 2

The little I saw riding and fighting a bit is amazing, I love this mod, but...

Merchant quest (near Paris)
My character is the only survivor in kidnapper's hideout, but nothing happens and I can't leave the place.

Soldier of the King of France.
Our large army won against few bandits, and I looted an hat without danger  :grin:
Sadly, the next screen lacks of "return to duty" option.
it's possible to fight again countless times, but the enemy army now is = 0
Desert or revolt are the only ways to continue.

Mission impossible
The guildmaster of Warsaw asked me to deliver beer at the tavern of Aharus.
Nice travel with some good fight and loot, but my destination is a castle!

Minor problem, several missed messages (battle won, ready to upgrade, etc.)

No statistics shown in-game, such as damagege, lvl up.
also in game map nothing is shown in messages, f.e like france took dresden.
or the 'x' general denounced his faith to 'x' leader.

btw really great mod!!! :grin:

sifis172 said:

Check notes, if no notices appear in game that probably means you have a error spam filling your screen to its limit so nothing appears. Just check the notes "game log" i believe its called there and see what it says.

Bertavianus said:
EIF 2

Soldier of the King of France.
Our large army won against few bandits, and I looted an hat without danger  :grin:
Sadly, the next screen lacks of "return to duty" option.
it's possible to fight again countless times, but the enemy army now is = 0
Desert or revolt are the only ways to continue.

Experienced this as well, EIF 2 beta 1.1, as a soldier for the king of England.

Fran-Krsto said:
sifis172 said:

Check notes, if no notices appear in game that probably means you have a error spam filling your screen to its limit so nothing appears. Just check the notes "game log" i believe its called there and see what it says.

I have the same issue
I checked the notes and It's not showing anything
The gamelogs contains full block of a lot of messages of the form(X allocated wealth 3323 for Y,Z,--)
So what to do now?

Hi developers.
Version im playing is EIF 2 - Beta 1.1

First of all i would like to congratulate you for the good work because this mod is absolutely amazing,but there is some bugs i would like to speak to you:

1 bug:

There is no chat.In other mount&blade mods kills as well as trades or anything else are shown in the chat.This normally happens when there is occuring a battle.

2 bug:

I joined the french army, and i loved it, until the moment of the battle.I was reading some players complains and the same happens to me.When i defeat an enemy army, it shows "follow your commander into battle" or something like that against an enemy army of 0 units.And this happens countless times.

3 bug

The last one is that when i ALT+ESC Mount&blade, the page wont let me leave and only shows the bottom bar not allowing me to enter google chrome or something else.

Having said that i hope you fix these bugs,because these mod is fantastic and it has everything to be one of the best mods on Caravanserai.

Pls reply

White horses
fsGRDE0.jpg
This shows everytime during battle or in taverns
fn6fy6G.jpg
Also I doubt Spain had any fully armored arquebusiers or pikemen :grin:
gu3iW1H.jpg

DaX2UUp.jpg

EIF 2

Hi, first of all, amazing mod, thank you so much. I've encountered some bugs, such as the white horse which is not suposed to be all white, but a major bug is with the miqueled carbine, first all normal, but at the first fight, the speed rating for reload turns into 944! (it was 44); and, when I check the carbine with Morgh's Item Editor, the stats are normal. I have not modify anything, and yet this bug appears. Is not, however, a bug that alters the gameplay, but the historic factor receives a punch in the face, or a slap, if you might.

I'm currently using EIF2 beta 1.1on version 1.170 for this game(ik it's not updated for this version yet)and whenever i take a loan or deposit money i get spammed with scripterror OP code 2190 which causes the text/message thingy to disappear

And whenever i use a tavern, i get a OP code aswell which disappears to quickly to read and then i'm locked inside of the tavern and some of the NPC's such as mercenaries and the tavern keeper run into random directions

Hi Jatynski...thank you for the excellent mod!

One big issue I've been having is that I am not able to build more than one production enterprise (ie mill, brewery, dyeworks etc) in the entire game. I built a leatherworks in Warsaw, and now the guildmaster in every other city says something like, "you've already built a mill in this town, there isn't room for another enterprise".

I'm guessing this is not intended?

One other question- does the artillery actually kill people, or is it really just for visual effect?

Thanks!  :party:

EIF 2 Beta 1.1

Experiencing the "missing messages" bug.

Nonetheless an amazing mod! I truly hope this mod isn't dead yet!

Back
Top Bottom