Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr.Lannister said:
f2kVYAe.jpg

Playing with version 1.3. All lances have no texture banners. I suspect this has something to do with the fact that I'm playing on a Mac.
With 1.5, all the scenes have no textures at all, the main menu too. Everything else works just fine.

Redownload/reinstall seems like a corrupt file.

Fira Gandor said:
Two small glitches to report from my end;

1) Sometimes upon walking around towns or castles the screen stays black after the red date text "Anno Domina 1185", not much of an issue generally as you can tab out and try again- when doing prison breaks and this happens it is a little annoying, screen stays black but you can still walk around, be attacked but cant tab out. (I normally save before prison breaks so as to not have issues with lucky arrows to the escapee's face).

2) When recruiting knights from towns and there is 'no one here to follow you' the town menu reverts to a village menu (no tavern, merchants or keep menu items and the image is changed to a village image). Tab'ing out and re-entering fixes this fine. Cant think of any instances this could be game breaking on.

Cheers  :smile:

1) Thanks for report.

2) Yeah that's present since beta version, didn't bother with it since it's kinda irrelevant. I have an idea why it happens, same with the wrong display cost in villages, I just need to do some editing to the recruitment stuff code.

Mine just started crashing after Day 4 for no reason :S I never had this issue with the previous versions. If I could get any help about it it'd be great. Thank you.

Alfmark said:
Mine just started crashing after Day 4 for no reason :S I never had this issue with the previous versions. If I could get any help about it it'd be great. Thank you.

You need to be more specific, when entering towns, in campaign map, where? It gives a runtime error? I mean how am I supposed to guess?

thewanderingknight said:
Alfmark said:

You need to be more specific, when entering towns, in campaign map, where? It gives a runtime error? I mean how am I supposed to guess?

I was around Damascus and when it crashed I didn't get any runtime error all I got instead was M&B warband etc. stopped working. It didn't give me a specific number or code.

Alfmark said:
thewanderingknight said:
Alfmark said:

I was around Damascus and when it crashed I didn't get any runtime error all I got instead was M&B warband etc. stopped working. It didn't give me a specific number or code.

You mean in the campaign map? If was in campaign map is a bad installation for sure, try redownload/reinstall can even maybe be a corrupt file.

Hello there are couple things i want to report:
1) when i ransom a lord payment i should get never appears. for example i sold lord for 6500 denars but after checking inventory i still had the same amount of denars

2) when i press sell automaticly my companions sell items for 1 denar. for example Hector sold 42 items so you get 42 denars

one more thing, not sure if it is bug, but i play as a vassal of kingdom of jerusalem and there really isn't any military campaings going on. i mean they start to assemble the army but after several minutes they disband. as i said, not really a bug, but i would like to have a proper campaing.

Great mod by the way! really enjoying playing it. Keep up the work!! ^_^

Nameless123 said:
Hello there are couple things i want to report:
1) when i ransom a lord payment i should get never appears. for example i sold lord for 6500 denars but after checking inventory i still had the same amount of denars

2) when i press sell automaticly my companions sell items for 1 denar. for example Hector sold 42 items so you get 42 denars

one more thing, not sure if it is bug, but i play as a vassal of kingdom of jerusalem and there really isn't any military campaings going on. i mean they start to assemble the army but after several minutes they disband. as i said, not really a bug, but i would like to have a proper campaing.

Great mod by the way! really enjoying playing it. Keep up the work!! ^_^

Thanks for report. Regarding military campaigns I guess you just need to wait, it can be interrupt by various reasons.

The siege towers in Cairo, Edessa, and Tarsus are a bit too high so the units have a lot of trouble getting on to it once it reaches the walls.

Also for some reason my units which are getting knocked unconscious during battle are considered as killed and thus removed from my party. This is version 1.5.

When I joined the Templars, I recived a -5 relation with all factions, including the Kingdom of Jerusalem and Antioch. If I go on leave, all relations are restored to 0. Of course, the Templars and the Muslim factions are constantly at war, but being hated by my allies is strange.

DjKhaled said:
The siege towers in Cairo, Edessa, and Tarsus are a bit too high so the units have a lot of trouble getting on to it once it reaches the walls.

Also for some reason my units which are getting knocked unconscious during battle are considered as killed and thus removed from my party. This is version 1.5.

But does the siege work properly?

DjKhaled said:
thewanderingknight said:
But does the siege work properly?

Yes it works fine apart from the mentioned issue.

Thanks is just someone said the siege tower stopped before reaching the wall or something in the siege of Edessa (they have all the same siege scene), was probably a random thing.

NOTE: There is a little bug when starting as faction leader, the vassals seem to recruit teutonic troops (not sure if always). Talk to the chancellor and change culture to your faction to fix it, yes in theory it's already as your faction but seems to get bugged for your vassals if you don't do this (this is related to how the script works), also when starting as king or lord if you don't replace the character name (you can replace with the exact same name of course) there is at least a little bug is that other parties when refering to you like "following xxx" or "running from xxx" it doesn't show any name, I don't know if there are any other bugs related to this so I advise to reenter your name just to make sure everything gets fixed.

Aimon de Ais of the Templars somehow got stuck just inside a river while leading a campaign to Damascus. His army is not moving, and I cannot get to him without cheats. The other lords are milling around on the bank.

Cpt. Nemo said:
Aimon de Ais of the Templars somehow got stuck just inside a river while leading a campaign to Damascus. His army is not moving, and I cannot get to him without cheats. The other lords are milling around on the bank.

Try waiting a while in a town or something, never heard of that happening before.

Beautifull MOD, really, really nice ! Please, please keep working on it, I am loving it a lot .

DLed this morning after learning about latest release through utube yesterday .

Verision I am running: SoF v1.5 Enhanced ( Nexus ) .

Found 2 triggers to CTD for me so far:

Trying to look at political Map It CTDs me when clicking the Option.
Trying to set Diplomacy Options . It CTDs me when I want to go back after having set what I want .

I am playing various MB mods parallel, am getting CTDs very, very rarely and randomly...so I am quite sure this has to do with SoF somehow .

Amtal said:
Beautifull MOD, really, really nice ! Please, please keep working on it, I am loving it a lot .

DLed this morning after learning about latest release through utube yesterday .

Verision I am running: SoF v1.5 Enhanced ( Nexus ) .

Found 2 triggers to CTD for me so far:

Trying to look at political Map It CTDs me when clicking the Option.
Trying to set Diplomacy Options . It CTDs me when I want to go back after having set what I want .

I am playing various MB mods parallel, am getting CTDs very, very rarely and randomly...so I am quite sure this has to do with SoF somehow .

Not sure maybe a corrupt file since can't see any reason to ctd in those situations. But what you mean by "options" in the political map? I basically just tested it by using it didn't anything else so not sure. And what did you changed in diplomacy options?

Back
Top Bottom