Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, loving the mod so far :smile:

I've looked all around but no-one seems to have my fief improvements bug. I'm playing as a lord of the Templars and own Arsuf however when I tried to build my barracks, I dismissed my chamberlain to see if I could appoint my companion instead. Thereafter the barracks simply disappeared and when  I got the chamberlain back, I no longer had the option to build it. Now I'm trying to build a messenger post but it's stuck at 1 day left. Bit annoying xD

Thanks.

I guess removing chamberlain bugged it, you're not supposed to do that :razz: the only one you want to replace with a companion is the minister as it opens a lot more dialog options both for him and for the other advisors.

Yolobus said:
Are you used to play this game on 30 fps ? Because there is no way your mod can be played on more, unless you using Nasa Computer.

Only place i get 60 fps is worldmap and ****. Fix it please.

Why are you reporting that in the bugs thread? This thread is meant for bugs...

thewanderingknight said:
Yolobus said:
Are you used to play this game on 30 fps ? Because there is no way your mod can be played on more, unless you using Nasa Computer.

Post deleted than.

same bugs like before , except map cant see any fixes

-still drunken man bug in tavern , when you say ''im sorry '' you cant kill him

-still prebattle order CHARGE doesnt work , soldiers standing in one place i have to use butons  f1 f3

-still deserters on horses swimming in the sea , sea battle vs them looks ok , but horse icon on water ....

-Ark of Convenant book was givin me : ''+1 to 262 gold '' ...i had 262 gold at the begining , dont understand , im gonna get another 262 g after reading or what
but when i quit the game and load again book decription was saying ''+1 to Heinrich von Tuna '' , wtf , he suppose to read not me , and +1 of what ?
When tried different beginning of the game that book was giving me ''+1 to Pierre ''  :smile:

-shopkeepers have no money ,
i tried freelancer , my equ was all the time full because couldnt sell stuff , Ive seen even 276 gold in weapon seller , its a joke specially if ijust fought vs 39 desert bandits and have their stuff

FREELANCER  ive been imprisoned when we lost the battle , I returned to my lord and ask him to let me go free , he let me keep my stuff and gave me 10 gold (wtf ?) , when I checked my ecu I had no weapon no horse , armor ,nothing ,just fish and some ****

SHIP CAPTAIN I didnt check ship captains yet , there was a problem with them in previous versions  , something with counting them when you move for example 5 ship captains from party to your ship. When you fight sea battles you can free them and have lots of ship captains in your party but only one on the ship , when you moving them to your crew this causing problems

I will try tweak tool to give shopkeepers more money because this is seriously game breaking , sometimes they have only 500 - 600  gold

SENDING LETTERS nearly doesnt work  , game freezes nearly crashing , im waiting 5 min to talk to any lord ,  this happens after few days in game time ,at the begining seems everything ok

ARK OF CONVENANT  seems fine when i start as a King (+1 to pathfinding ) , but have trange bonus when i start as adventurer (+1 to 262 gold or +1 to Heinrich for Tuna ??)

PALACE  when i start as adventurer and made own Teutonic Order everything was fine except Palace , I conquered Laodicea and had no palace for teutonics , (message saying error )
PARTIES  when start game as adventurer parties were normal 100,200,300,but when i start as King of jerusalem i found Saladin party 700 men moving on map, how he can feed them ?
FOOD  madness madness madnes , buy grapes cost you more then sell shield , i can live with that , but you should change quantity of food or just tweak ''more soldier feed with 1 piece of food '' , army eat more than I can find . Realistic ,i know but ....madness

LAGS too much flags/banners and dust , this causing lags i think , not textures or siege towers , i never had problem with sieges , always with normal battles

MUSIC/SOUND sometimes freezing , I have to restart game otherwise i can hear laugh/dogs /carts all town sounds when im riding on the map (not sure in battle )

and ..

MARRIAGE seems ok , but strange why these girls wait in their castles for my proposition ? They should disapear and show themselve only when im attending to the feast/tourney not just like that ,

LORD  DONT FOLLOW ME , they have greater deeds to do , even they desert from sieges

mod still UNPLAYABLE

Yolobus said:
thewanderingknight said:
Yolobus said:

Post deleted than.

mate : dual core , 4gb ram , nvidia 512mb , and yes i have more fps , dont post **** in bugs thread ,
change your settings , switch off textures on demand , graphic 40-60% is enough as mod even then is beautiful , set priority process to HIGH etc ,no ragdolls , no dead bodies , no ****en banners over your head (unless you dont know how muslim and how templar looks )
try different settings , every mod is different ,
i play SoF with 150 battlesize 60% graphic  but Viking Conquest 220 battlesize and 100% graphic

matmohair1 said:
thewanderingknight said:
I'm curious, did you get married as adventurer or Lord or did you started already married? Someone kept complaining he couldn't get married...
I started as a married lord,  :mrgreen: but its so easy to accidentally  :lol: press the "divorce your wife button" in the cheat menu when finding items

yes there was a problem/bug with marriage but seems like is ok i newer versions , 100% King of jerusalem couldnt get marriage , ladies were aitong in theeir castles from beginning but after they agree nothing happend

Guys when tweaking graphics settings, one important thing and that I usually forget to mention is the number of corpses and items after death left on battlefield. From what I can tell most of the crashes issues might very well be related to that as usually happens when reinforcements keep coming. As reinforcements keep coming and remains are not removed it will keep increasing the stress on the graphics card especially when battling in a huge town.

IMPORTANT:

If your game crashes in some town sieges, before trying the optional patch, I recommend lowering the resolution and/or lower the corpses as this shall fix it if you have a good computer. The crashes happen due to the huge size of the towns combined with the high poly textures of environment, buildings and units equipment and it seems to happen when reinforcements keep coming adding to the corpses already in the field, so having less corpses in the battlefield shall be a huge help. This is only problematic in TOWNS sieges, in castles sieges and normal battlefield this is not an issue. Lowering resolution also helps when just visiting towns both in loading time and also to avoid crashes as it can also happen after you have visited a couple towns because this will hit your v-ram. The higher the resolution the bigger the hit on your v-ram.

No village elder/religious leader in Nazareth, searched every nook and cranny, every rooftop, and made a circuit around the edge of the map, but he's nowhere to be found.

EvvI said:
Sometimes when I take control of a npc (Auxiliary Player function) my camera freeze, but i still moving the character.

It is caused by having Battle Continuation enabled twice - in PBOD mod settings and in Diplomacy mod settings. Disabling it in PBOD settings will solve the problem.

Hello. I have a serious problem with your best of mods to Mount & Blade Warband - Sands of Faith (version 2.3). 123 warrior, dies 35, but in the end remains only 60 in the battle won. Or 124 warrior, lose two, and remains 120. 23 was a war, lost two down to 20. Was 24 warrior, lost three figures, remained 19. etc. Because of this, it is simply impossible to play!!! Any battle for any Lord, king or adventurer will lead to the fact that the results of the battle squad will lose much more people than the number killed in the battle. I have not seen such serious problems with elementary mathematics in any game or fashion to any of the games in history. And, by the way, this error manifests itself also in financial matters. Won the tournament, and the amount of money has not changed. Someone met with similar and knows as to solve?!?!?! The most beautiful mod ever created by mankind is absolutely unplayable because of its ruining bug. Tragedy, not otherwise!!!

Back
Top Bottom