Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Deathwhisper

Sergeant Knight at Arms
This is the thread where bugs that you have found must be reported.

Note that any crash at game launch must be discussed here and not on this thread.

If you want the bug to be fixed, you must be as precise as possible. For example, if you get an error message, you must say what the exact message is or, even better, take a screenshot of it. If possible, you should also say under what circumstances this bug occurs so that it is easier to reproduce. A bug that I can't reproduce myself is likely to be very hard to get rid of.

I'll also create a list of known and fixed bugs later on.

Bug report

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=366370939

Unfortunately this is somewhat game breaking. When I assist one of my vassals who are in combat on the world map this screen comes up after we're victorious.
There's no way to move off it. Left click, escape, etc doesn't work.

Argonian_Hippy said:
Bug report

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=366370939

Unfortunately this is somewhat game breaking. When I assist one of my vassals who are in combat on the world map this screen comes up after we're victorious.
There's no way to move off it. Left click, escape, etc doesn't work.

Have you got v0.6? It was meant to fix that bug, and I couldn't reproduce it myself with 0.6, but I've heard reports of some players still having it. Does it happen every single time? Is the bug still there if you start a new campaign?

Hi

Yes I have version 6 but no it doesn't happen every single time. For example, if I enter a battle when there's 2 or more of my vassals fighting there's no issue. Could it be restricted to the vassals that are part of the new factions? I haven't tested that it's just a thought.

I'll try to recreated it with this specific vassal again and let you know.

On a side note I'm really enjoying the mod. Fine work my friend.

Not sure if it's considered a bug but:
When besieging a castle via the "Everyone, charge!" command and the battle ends up inside the castle, soldiers who are trying to climb up will get stuck at the top and it blocks the ones behind them from going into the castle to fight.
I found that a fix for this is to do the "Everyone, follow me!" command. For some reason this command usually gets them unstuck. It's not a big deal, but this would require my main character to be inside of the castle in order to make them move in farther.

I would like to connect to Rockmael about the production enterpriceses. Is it normal that it somestimes stops to sell the products and makes -? Is it economical based or is it a bug?

The "saving vassal" thing happens to me as I just got it now, but in different styles like the ones before gave me a choice to leave at least but I just got the one that did not give me that choice....

Thank god I always save before every battle I do....

Hey, just installed this mod for the first time today and getting some scripting errors at the starting quest and also when I choose take the field at battle start.
I'm using steam 1.165 warband version with WSE v3.2.0, which seens to work fine with other mods until now.
To install the mod I downloaded the 0.5 package from mega and then all other updates from nexus.

From the starting quest I get this error two times:

Unrecognized opcode 2099.; line no: 7:
At Mission Template [51] mst_alley_fight: Trigger [0] Consequences.

When I kill the bandit there is another error also, but didnt get screenshot of it to find out the error message.

Edit: I started it again without WSE and the starting quest seens to work alright!! Somehow I assumed every mod needed WSE.
Edit2: Everything alright, didnt get more error messages playing without WSE.

Minor factions do not appear to suffer from controversy, restless lord , realm divide , ect ect. I swore vasslage to High Admiral Hirax somethingrather of the Balion Republic, and none of the lords ever offer the quest that start with "what can we do to improve our standing in the realm"

The vanilla factions usually have various lords competing eachother, and the player can take on quests to increase realm unity or decrease it by doing the political quests. Well the minor factions seem to be always unified, which gives them a big advantage over the major. Bug or intended?

Ragemaster9999 said:
Minor factions do not appear to suffer from controversy, restless lord , realm divide , ect ect. I swore vasslage to High Admiral Hirax somethingrather of the Balion Republic, and none of the lords ever offer the quest that start with "what can we do to improve our standing in the realm"

The vanilla factions usually have various lords competing eachother, and the player can take on quests to increase realm unity or decrease it by doing the political quests. Well the minor factions seem to be always unified, which gives them a big advantage over the major. Bug or intended?

I'll have to take a look at that. I gave all minor faction lords very high initial relations with their liege in order to make sure they don't defect too fast as they're unlikely to earn a fief before some time. They're still supposed to suffer from controversy though.

Sometimes when finish a round in arena. It randomly crash and give me a RGL error

RGL WARNING
Couldn't load "Texture/banded_armor_mail_leather_gr.n.dds"

The . on the left of n is "upper . " (I can't find it on my keyboard and have no idea how to call it  :eek: )

EDIT: Got a screenie http://i.imgur.com/ZFCJOQI.jpg

EDIT again: I investigated files in Texture folder and found the file named "banded_armor_mail_leather_grün.dss" which contained "ü" in its name. I think this cause the engine error. But I have no modding knowledge. How do I fix this issue? It's very annoying.

Peasants and Townsman spawn with high tier heavy armor.

Here is a screenshot: http://imgur.com/CX4TqCA

EDIT: Thieves have it too, I think it is cause by the patch 0.61

ThisIsVegas said:
Sometimes when finish a round in arena. It randomly crash and give me a RGL error

RGL WARNING
Couldn't load "Texture/banded_armor_mail_leather_gr.n.dds"

The . on the left of n is "upper . " (I can't find it on my keyboard and have no idea how to call it  :eek: )

EDIT: Got a screenie http://i.imgur.com/ZFCJOQI.jpg

EDIT again: I investigated files in Texture folder and found the file named "banded_armor_mail_leather_grün.dss" which contained "ü" in its name. I think this cause the engine error. But I have no modding knowledge. How do I fix this issue? It's very annoying.

I already know about that one. Try changing the name to grun.dds (I'm not sure whether it will work, I'll have to investigate that further).

Peasants and Townsman spawn with high tier heavy armor.

Here is a screenshot: http://imgur.com/CX4TqCA

EDIT: Thieves have it too, I think it is cause by the patch 0.61

That's really strange, I haven't got that bug. Do others have it as well? Otherwise you should try reinstalling the mod (0.5 then 0.6 and finally 0.61).

Well, I'm not sure what version I use, but I replaced the patch files with the one I downloaded and the bug is gone. I downloaded a 2.5 GB RAR file. Which version is that exactly?

When you'll attack robber from "merchant's brother" quest, you'll receive -8 relation penalty with "Neutrals" faction

Edit: "advanced armet with plume" (helm) and "jelkalan advanced armet with plume" textures are inversely (I'm not right i've used that word corectly) matched

After playing for a significant amount of time (~1hr+), textures fail to load properly. I suspect that the system is running out of RAM (even though I'm running with the 4GB patch and a rather OP rig) after loading so many textures and crashing. Restarting fixes the problem, but only for about an hour.

Hi.

I play  as  mercenary captain for Balion Republik with capitol in Dhirim. We took Halmar and Narra and are in war with Swadia and Sarranid Sultanate. Whenever i try to load save and fight same battle against Emir Biliya's  party they have 269/270 units i have 129 and utterly crushing his forces after i win and try return back to World map or save game it crash....  Its obviously something wrong with this mod cuz im able to play Viking Conquest where fight 750 ppl same time and never had  this problem. I also played  (recently) many hours in Prophecy of pendor and Brytenwalda and few otehr mods and never had this problem.

One more thing how come in my stats i see that i have 2 riding if really i have 4 riding also when im fighting and  lose horse or try to change if  i cant cuz game say  i dont  have enought riding skill....

Every once in a while my dyeworks will automatically switch over to keeping their inventory. Everything will be fine then all of the sudden it will say, for example; "Veluca: -2930" on my weekly budget screen. I have dyeworks in every town and I have to go there and switch it back myself when it happens. Anyone else getting this bug?

When attacking the kidnapper's hideout for the first quest, I will suddenly spawn as a new me during combat on the bandits' team. This seems to happen when new bandits are spawning over the course of the rescue mission. Also, after "completing" the fight by killing off my former teammates (including my original body, who I am able to damage and defeat with attacks), the merchant's brother runs up to me, initiates conversation, then Warband promptly crashes. This makes it impossible to progress with the quest.

loot system is bugged somehow, after a battle, when choosing loot, if i look at the loot previous to my companions, i'll see only a small amount of loot pertinent to the battle size, but if i allow my followers to choose to upgrade, and then look again, all of a sudden there is a massive amount of loot.  I've found that it seems to be coming from past battles, and the loot i discarded from them, as i found the female companion's default blue dress in the new loot, after i had discarded it previously.  I'm a member of the swadian kings army, demi-lancer rank, with 6 companions, and no troops. if that helps.  quitting and restarting doesn't fix the issue.  not sure if me putting loot into the system from my inventory for my companions to equip is the issue or not, i'll double check for you. edit: no, placing an item in the loot section for your heroes to equip is not the issue. 

there is also a fairly common shield in the swadian lands that has no mesh, or cannot load it at least. xenogarth_round_shield02 iirc

Back
Top Bottom