Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

:cry: :cry:
When i start as searaider and as a result of a raid i have TERRIBLE party moral (Enemy faction troops in party:-300).
Also searaiders are still enemies!
PS:iv made a sugestion topic!

Cannot play BoW X 1.3.
Uninstalled 1.2, updated M&B from 0.955 to 0.96 and installed 1.3. Native runs fine, but BoW X gives an error on startup:

"Assertion failed!

Program: C:\*m&b-dir*\mount&blade.exe
File: \Develop\Mb\rglString.cpp
Line 381

Expression: (cursor + len) <= str_length

For information... blablabla"

Please help! :sad:

BOWX

Occasionally when swinging a weapon, a weird sound (sounds almost like a zombie) comes out when playing a female.

The arena tournament shields, part of the shield is untextured (the grip, the back of the shield)

The mountain map texture is screwed up - it looks black and brown.

There's no option to turn off player wounds.

The Dhorak Keep icon - When nightfall comes, the icon stays bright instead of turning dark like everything else.

Fei Dao said:
BOWX

Occasionally when swinging a weapon, a weird sound (sounds almost like a zombie) comes out when playing a female.
Will be fixed, the problem has to do with females not having all their sounds covered according to NC.
Fei Dao said:
The arena tournament shields, part of the shield is untextured (the grip, the back of the shield)
I'll look into it, thanks.
Fei Dao said:
The mountain map texture is screwed up - it looks black and brown.
What DX do you play with? It works fine with me (DX9), and it hasn't been reported by the testers.
Could you post a pic to show us?
Fei Dao said:
There's no option to turn off player wounds.
Yeah, noted. We'll discuss if this should be added.
Fei Dao said:
The Dhorak Keep icon - When nightfall comes, the icon stays bright instead of turning dark like everything else.
Noted, will be fixed.

Thanks for your feedback.

Zathan

Another bug:

I'm not sure if this has changed in 1.3 of BoW EX, but in the jousting tournament, the AI enemy always pulls up his shield at the last moment and gets skewered. I think that removal of the shields in jousts would fix this problem.

Pagan said:
not sure if native or BOW.
i joined rodock, then attacked chaldek castle of the nords. after defeating them, when you have option of "give this castle to me" and you select this option the game crashes to desktop. no error shows however. so reloaded and took sangetch castle this time,selected this option and no crash (didnt give me castle in the end the shmuk). so i tried chaldek again. i win, same option, select it, crash. since i repeated it i thought i had best post.

to clear up. seige chaldek. win siege, select "give this castle to me" crashes. yet did not on any other castle i conquered.

EDIT: ok got another one. error popped up saying this.

FIle e:\devalop\mb\programs\src\game.h
line:3208

espression : (th.inventory.slots.id == -1 ||! (itm_kinds[th.inventory.slots.id].properties & itp_unique)

this happened when i attack plaise army of 100 odd with just me, 1 man. (don't ask why) i have no idea what that means, but hopefully you will

cheers

I have this error also i have tried older and newer versions. the error just happend all of a sudden, now i can only travel on the map if i camp, fight or do anything i ctd. this really sucks because i just got my army up to size big enough to assualt a castle and now i cant play at all. btw i hadnt updated or anythimng at the time , it just crashed when i went to a town and now it does it everytime. i tried reeinstalling also

Version: BOWX 1.3 for .903

1, Skill "athletics" has no effect?

Pack the player's athletics to level 8...the movement speed increases only marginally. Hardly differ the movement speed at level 0. BOWX Bug or .903 Bug?
The encumbrance is about 30.

2, when battle takes place in the village or in the city, say, help the villagers to attack the bandits or help the lord to assassinate the merchant, there comes very annoying sound...

* already been reported. the female player related problem

3, when the player has more than one friends, the friends row in Character Report Window messes up.

e.x. with two friends (King of Vaegir and Vlan), it displays as "Mountain Bandit Headhunter";
e.x. with three friends (King of Vaegir and Vlan and Vanlut), it displays as "Mountain Bandit Brigand";

4, the auto-upgrading at Four Way Inn messes up.

Prior NPC may rob the armor in the posterior NPC. when the posterior NPC can not equip the armor discarded by the prior NPC, he/she will be "naked".

Edit: For Verions 1.3 BOW X

Not sure if anyone else noticed this but one week I wasn't able to make the full payment for my troops so I incurred a payment dept. The next week I was able to all but a small portion. The following week came and I realized that my dept was greater this time than before...it didn't seem to take into account that I payed some of the dept previously.

i.e.

Week 1:

Earlier Dept = 14815
New Balance = 11762

Week 2:

Earlier Dept = 26577 (shouldn't this be the same as the pervious weeks New Balance, 26577=14815+11762, I don't think those numbers are supposed to be added together)
New Balance = 21034

The dept number just seems to continuously get bigger...no matter how much I pay...I didn't really notice until my depts started hitting the tens of thousands.

I just think the Dept system calculations need to be looked at because something doesn't seem right.

On another note:

The calculator for Party Costs in the Party menu seems to be a little off. (ie. As stated in Party Menu, Weekly Cost = 1145 when pay time comes actual cost = 153:cool:. Not sure why there is a descrepency in these numbers.

hi.. im myb be rong or i hawent searched enouf but?

1 wher is ramun..because i really dont want to hawe to trak the Ransom broker

2 i thout thate like in previos M&B thate the Mines would hawe some one wher i could sell slaves to..and  i only went to the copper mine and i coulnt fine aney one..i mean it it whas empty

Ramun is indeed there :smile: Try looking a little east of Zendar. You sell any prisoners to him, once you have purchased a slaver license.

Toralero said:
abd the slavers camp is in zendar while i canot find it..
The bug report thread is an inappropriate place to be asking about hints about slavers. You really should ask such things elsewhere.

The slavers camp is not 'in' Zendar. It is near Zendar on the other side of the small mountain that is beside Zendar. It is hidden until you are near to it. Have your character go to the other side of the mountain and move around a little bit.

I don't know if this has already been addressed, but there are several items which I have Never seen drop. These are nice little items and I'd like to get my hands on them...they don't have unique flags so I have no idea why they aren't showing up:

Vaegir broadhead Arrows
Nord Horses
Invader Togari-Ya
Swadian Mastercraft Bolts
Dragon Guard or Invader Naginata
Invader Horse Yumi or Invader Foot Yumi

hi why is it each time i put more than a mil gold in the bank after a week my balance becomes negative?

can anyone help me thanks

it happen to me 2 times now ive work my ass off killing eastern invaders :sad:

Back
Top Bottom