Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, so I have recently imported my character to the newest version. 

I have 16 Intelligence and 5 on trade skill = So that means I should be able to run 5 businesses correct?  Yes no problem there.

Here's what happend.  I immediately bought 2 dye shops in Toledo and  Burgos, a tannery in Bordeaux and a iron smith in Bergen.  Lastly my 5th business in Fez.

But I was losing money (-300 + ) rapidly from Toledo and Burgos almost immediately because Castille was on a 3 front war.

So I went to my shop keepers and sold off and closed my businesses in Toledo and Burgos.  That means I should have 2 more "Vacant or Available" slots to re-open new businesses right?  WRONG!

Now my problem is wherever I go, the guildmasters of every town tell me "I'm not skilled enough" to run more businesses.

I think this is a problem or a bug...this cannot be correct.  

Anyone else have this problem?

Anyone else getting a message every day or so saying "The door is locked"? It happens almost every dusk and it says that 20 times in a row on the log.

Wilfred_of_Ivanhoe said:
Anyone else getting a message every day or so saying "The door is locked"? It happens almost every dusk and it says that 20 times in a row on the log.

i get that, i don't think it does anything though

Subitai said:
Ok, so I have recently imported my character to the newest version. 

I have 16 Intelligence and 5 on trade skill = So that means I should be able to run 5 businesses correct?  Yes no problem there.

Here's what happend.  I immediately bought 2 dye shops in Toledo and  Burgos, a tannery in Bordeaux and a iron smith in Bergen.  Lastly my 5th business in Fez.

But I was losing money (-300 + ) rapidly from Toledo and Burgos almost immediately because Castille was on a 3 front war.

So I went to my shop keepers and sold off and closed my businesses in Toledo and Burgos.  That means I should have 2 more "Vacant or Available" slots to re-open new businesses right?  WRONG!

Now my problem is wherever I go, the guildmasters of every town tell me "I'm not skilled enough" to run more businesses.

I think this is a problem or a bug...this cannot be correct.  
Subitai said:
Anyone else have this problem?

thomasNL01 said:
try creating another game, (just cheat some money and stuff) and buy, and then sell it to see if you still have the same problem.

Ok thomasNL01...  Bad news, I created a new game and imported my character (with enough money ) and played long enough to start 5 businesses.

I Left the game on camp running for enough days that all 5 businesses would show up in my "budget report".

Then I went to Sevilla and Barcelona and sold off both of them.  When I went to talk to the Guild Master... again he says

" I'm not sure if that is a good idea, I mean no offense, but I don't think you're skilled enough to open a new enterprice"

Btw,
- I also have at least 10 relation (Cooperative) with Sevilla.

- I also went to a totally new town that I never had a shop in before (Lisboa) ... increased my relations and then asked the G. Master there as well.  But he also said the same thing???

- Lastly, as a test... I sold off all my shops and tried to reopen a new shop and now it says the same message.  haha Now I have NO shops and cannot start any new ones. 

I don't understand why I cannot re-start a new business, I have 5 on trade?  :???:

So I guess for now, the warning to everybody is... If you sell your shops, you cannot restart a new one and that SUX!!!

:sad:  Hoping for a fix

Here a little Bug i found:

If you hire a recruiter to recruit some guys, there are only the Native Troops(Nord, Rhodok etc.).......... i found out that it works, if you send him to recruit and then immediately stop him and give him the order "recruit any troop"!!!

When enlisting in a Lords Army, I never get promoted. The part where it shows how much experience you need to get promoted always says N/A.

Not sure if it was reported, or if it's not even a bug, though I highly doubt it.

I chose to start as a noble, hired a guy to manage finance (whatever they're called, sorry I can't remember). Anyway, when I choose to upgrade anything it would give me a time and cost like normal (IE The mill...blah blah... 5460....blah blah..... 36 days or however much it was exactly). So I agreed, a mill seemed a good investment for me anyway. Now, I clicked on manage village and noticed it said the mill would be finished in only ONE day.  I then checked my treasury and I still had the 5k in it. So I thought that the money would be withdrawn gradually or when it was done. WRONG. The next day, my superb peasants finished the mill and I was charged nothing. The village was rich, but I doubt that has anything to do with it. Correct me if I'm wrong

While I love the fact that I am now getting nearly free, nearly instant upgrades (I still need x amount to START the upgrades, it's just never charged) I don't think it's suppose to be this way.

I don't think this has been reported yet:

I am governing a single fief(village) and I have multiple heroes in my party. At some time I asked Rolf about some matters regarding the fief, and there was an option where he told me the infos about having a Knight as governor. He mentioned it costs 1000 denars, then my character instantly responded "Nevermind." (I had no money at the time). Then I got to a rather strange option of dialogues:
- I wish to replace Pedro de xy as Marshal. // he was the current marshal of my faction at the time
  I had 3 options: Me / There should be no Marshal for a while/ Nevermind (although I didn't check the effects because I chose Nevermind)
- I wish you to retire as Minister(?) (or such)
- I would like to hire another staff member

I chose the third one, where I got to a blank dialog panel Rolf asking me "What sort of staff member would you like to hire?" and I have no options to answer, so my game is basically stuck. :/
This is rather strange, as I'm in no position of a King and I'm neither holding any castles/cities only a single village, I think I shouldn't have these dialogue options with my heroes.

(And I'm also having the usual "The door is locked."/"Give up the fight!" spam at nights but that was already mentioned :smile: )

I haven't seen this in the replies so here goes:

Whenever I go to aid an ally or attack an enemy who is fighting an army from a different country than my own, I don't have the option to fight with them. I just get the "do nothing and leave" choice. Even as an enlisted soldier on leave, a mercenary in an army(my character might be both... but with Scotland and Ireland who are both at war with England, and I've tried fighting England before becoming a merc same thing happens), even though my relationship with England is -40. Same thing happens when trying to fight someone from Norway. I can tell them to surrender or die one on one, but I just started the game so that would be pointless.

I've tried as an enemy of every nation and still can't join a batt;e, I'm 100% sure it's a bug but I don't know if it's from native or if I can fix it. Really lame considering I'm right outside of a first siege. Anyone know how to fix this?

In the current version there are still some towns whose castles have messed up facades.

Also Castillian Rangers and Crossbowmen have non-zero wages and doing the track down bandits quest resulted in the game spamming me with error messages, reporting an invalid troop ID (-1) in the opcode each time I asked a peasant party about the bandits in question and continuously after I finally found and killed the bandits.

It is also not possible to remove levy troops that have been captured in a siege and are thus automatically moved to the castle dungeons, since the interaction with them is generally disabled.

I have the same problem as Grungo. I joined the army of an Aragonese lord. Aragon was at war with England and my lord attacked a French lord. I get the battle menu and choose "follow the commander into battle" as always. But I get the following:

All I can do is desert or reveal against my lord. With the respective consequences.

Thanks for this great mod and I hope you help us.

Gaelix said:
I have the same problem as Grungo. I joined the army of an Aragonese lord. Aragon was at war with England and my lord attacked a French lord. I get the battle menu and choose "follow the commander into battle" as always. But I get the following:

All I can do is desert or reveal against my lord. With the respective consequences.

Thanks for this great mod and I hope you help us.

aaa yes i hate when that happens

on worldmap, I keep getting this spammed message "That door is locked" like over 20 times every burst.

it happens approximately every 10-20 seconds as long as I'm moving around, and has an obvious effect on game performance, causing irritating lags while it *****es at me. :roll:

But this is possibly one of the best medieval mods ever, really.

MickDick said:
on worldmap, I keep getting this spammed message "That door is locked" like over 20 times every burst.

it happens approximately every 10-20 seconds as long as I'm moving around, and has an obvious effect on game performance, causing irritating lags while it *****es at me. :roll:

Yes, I have too.  :roll:

Gaelix said:
MickDick said:

Yes, I have too.  :roll:
Funny thing is it didn't used to do that...  I can't help but think there must be a specific trigger for it or something.

I tried this mod and looks like i have a issue with the flags.

I can only see like 2-3 pages of them for some reason, the other pages are present but blank and i cannot select anything in them.
any fix if its a bug or maybe the download is just wrong and i should re-download? (in the camp options when i click on select banner)

Back
Top Bottom