Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Udud said:
Are you sure it was a lord of Norway and not a sea raider? :razz:

There should simply be no way of that happening. Did you start the game as a noble?
Euhm mhm not sure :smile: could be :grin: its probably that sorry for my idiotism :smile:

pentagathus said:
Oh, nearly forgot about this. You can ask a lord if you can check his equipment and just take stuff for free.

I am pretty sure you don't actually get the stuff.

I dont know if it was intended this way or not but the deserters are everywhere in small packs of 20-30 sure, but with 5-8 other parties nearby. Given the fact troops are so very limited it makes some part of the map impossible to reach. Lords also dont seem to fight them unless attacked first.

Are we also supposed to do well with levies as troops only ? most other troops ( cavalry ) is too expensive for the income fief provide.

Still enjoying the mod though the new recruitement system is much better than native in some aspect, thanks for the mod.

Notsure said:
I dont know if it was intended this way or not but the deserters are everywhere in small packs of 20-30 sure, but with 5-8 other parties nearby. Given the fact troops are so very limited it makes some part of the map impossible to reach. Lords also dont seem to fight them unless attacked first.

Are we also supposed to do well with levies as troops only ? most other troops ( cavalry ) is too expensive for the income fief provide.

Still enjoying the mod though the new recruitement system is much better than native in some aspect, thanks for the mod.

I didn't take into account that bandit sizes would be relatively larger with the smaller party sizes in general. Bandit sizes have been lowered by 66% in the next version.

Also, I am going to reduce cavalry wages a bit and increase infantry wages a bit. I agree it is somewhat unbalanced as it stands.

Thanks for the support.

There's an script error when you are invited to some feasts.
bugbb1.jpg
Oh, and this is not really a bug, but it should be "Tarragona" instead of "Taragona"

LAAT501legion said:
There's an script error when you are invited to some feasts.
bugbb1.jpg
Oh, and this is not really a bug, but it should be "Tarragona" instead of "Taragona"

it does that all the time, i don't think it causes any problems but i could be wrong

No need to, check known issues. It will be fixed in the next release.

I got a list of fixes currently done for next release here.
-No more female Almohad 'lords'
-Fixed a freelancer bug that would trap you if you entered a battle where a person from another country was leading your side
-AI will now charge much earlier, not all that circeling around each other
-Fixed the never ending spawning of bandit lairs
-Casualties for your levies would not be calculated correctly when batteling with allies
-Andalusian levies no longer cost wages, just like everybody else
-The "lords by known relation" report  and "change faction color" option is converted to Blue Blood now
-Removed the faction relations report
-Revamped Norwegian noble troops
-Fixed the wierd walls in hallscenes
-Fixed a game breaking provocation bug
-Removed some debug messages

When is the new update coming out because i am suppose to be getting married and the castle where the feast is has the glitched wall problem.

I've got something.

Been courting Princess Alix of France, but because I need to talk to the king to get married, he says that he has other plans for his children(she is his sister though, lol) and as such, you can't get married.

thomasNL01 said:
I've got something.

Been courting Princess Alix of France, but because I need to talk to the king to get married, he says that he has other plans for his children(she is his sister though, lol) and as such, you can't get married.

Elope.

thomasNL01 said:
And make my country hate me, best idea ever.

Please do not take this offensive

I didn't, no worries, but sometimes the only option is to Elope, you can always repair your relation, or just go with another lady, i myself passed up the Kings cousin to marry one of the highest lords of Scotlands Daughter, and then later got myself "Affiliated" If thats spelt right with the Kings family.

they should make the marriage thing better, and like people should die and then the son can inherit it and it would be cool and like real life

A M&B playthrough takes like 1, very very maybe 2 years to complete, so, although babys running around a battlefield would be funny, it's not really useable

i only know 1 way of marrying someone related to the king. To start your own kingdom,meaning u have at least 1 castle, and ur relationship with the king is positive. Since u are now a king the other kings will have no problem letting u marry there daughters as long as they like you

Back
Top Bottom