Bug reports

Users who are viewing this thread

i need some help man, i downloaded the fantasy mod and i tried to load it and it said get_object failed for texture so i tried again and the same thing  :shock:  so now i ask the fantasy mod nerds, I MEAN pros, for hlp.

Tundar The Great said:
I had the newer patch of M&B so i downloaded .808

I start up the game, And got this message.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5759/clipboard02ij6.gif

Anyone know how to fix this?

I've already tried reinstalling everythnig. 0.808, Fantasy Mod, Even M&B itself, Nothing is working.

I have same problem as you, is there anyone here whos still interested in this mod, reads this topic from time to time, and could help us?

any way those of us who want to try it can get info or tuts about updating to the current version?  Cant run older version on my comp for some ungodly reason (steam) and id like to merge it with other mods or something,,,,    any one?

I got version 0.808 ((Beta)) thats what it says in the starting screen, everything works fine.. make a character entering a village blablabla, but wehn i try to talk to a NPC a Assure Failure or something comes.. rly weird, could anyone help me? D:

I reinstalled it and i still have the same problem, well beneath the message it says i need to enable JIT atleast that what it says.. maybe you can help me now? *shrug*  :???:

Back
Top Bottom