Bug reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Im playing as an ellf, and right after getting my equipment gathered, and troops I went to the guy who gave the waramp quest. I took the qiest before talking to the commander. I then went  and destroyed the warcamp. I came back, and got my reward. I then went to the commander, since I should have 100 fame now, to upgrade my rank. I had 0 fame. Is this bcause I didnt originally talk to the commander about fame and rank?

KotA_armor1.dds and KotA_armor2.dds have their alphas wrong.
Cloth is looking shiny and metal is looking opaque. Mail holes are also being rendered shiny and should be opaque.
I have fixed them myself for personal use, but could send them to you if you wish

Love the mod!  Keep up the good work!  Don't make the game too complicated, or too quest/story driven.  Sometimes simplicity is fun.

I'm having a similar issue to a few other people here.  I've been playing as a troll staying around the trollish camp area killing/capturing humans and barbarians.  All of a sudden, the game crashes for no reason.  Every time I load, when I try to move or press space, the game crashes although the game does allow to check inventory, character stats, party etc.  I have a save game, day 5 char level 11, where this happens if you would like it for some reason.  This happens in the current version, 0.8.1, and also occurred in 0.8.0.

When encountering a trollish war party they told me: "You have trespassed the sacred vaegir soil! You deserve to die!"

You can't leave the keep with the grand admiral without using tab.

Note: If those issues has been posted before, I'm not going to dig through 24 pages to find out. :razz:

Dambreville said:
Love the mod!  Keep up the good work!  Don't make the game too complicated, or too quest/story driven.  Sometimes simplicity is fun.

I'm having a similar issue to a few other people here.  I've been playing as a troll staying around the trollish camp area killing/capturing humans and barbarians.  All of a sudden, the game crashes for no reason.  Every time I load, when I try to move or press space, the game crashes although the game does allow to check inventory, character stats, party etc.  I have a save game, day 5 char level 11, where this happens if you would like it for some reason.  This happens in the current version, 0.8.1, and also occurred in 0.8.0.

Same thing for me, except I am playing as humans.

Hi,

I`m on day 35 something and game starts freezing on the conversation screen with elven reinforcements. It worked once but since then freezes always. Playing elf, BTW.

I `m on 0.8.1 so I`d think the bugfix for this is included already, or is it a separate download?

Regards, Oldtimer

'Allo, newblood here, First post altogether. Please don't Maim me ._.

I've downloaded your mod, even gone as far as installed 0.808 (because I jumped in on the M&B Bandwagon at its current updatedness :V ). And I encountered an Assertion Error...--->

<--- ...when I attempt to start a new game.

Is this a bug, or did I do somethin' wrong with the install?

I dun' mean to sound impatient. 

I already tried uninstalling everything, reinstalling everything, searched for this supposed folder this error is in (found nathnk! Woot Windows!), downloaded an old version and updated from there, and sacrificed several stray Hamburgers to the Almighty Bob.

Nothing my pea-sized American brain has come up with has remedied my problem in my general attempt to cleave troll-skulls and rampant killing sprees in a fantasy setting...

C'mmmoooon Smart people!
Help?
I'm running out of Hamburgers here! D:

Hm. I honestly have no idea. I forgot to reply, but basically all I would have said was "reinstall everything".

The bug obviously is not Fantasy mods fault. (no one else is having it) Just re-download, and reinstall both Fantasy mod and M&B 808. Make sure you cleanup everything before you do (just delete the whole ordeal and start over completely)

I've got both actually, and .808 has the parent directory, didn't make any changes and I even had to re-input the License.
Same error.

However, I can play the Last Days Mod, Onin no Ronin, and the Battle for Sicily, but I get the same error message for the Fantasy Mod, so it might have to do with meh windows settings, because I have absolutely no clue what the heck JIT is, or how to activate it since its got to be 'turned on,' in order to debug the error.

Oddly enough, the 300 Mod has an Assertion Failure as well, but different line code and different reasons.

And before someone says "Well, what about having both installed causing the error?"
I re-installed .892 only an hour after making an attempt at playing the 300 Mod, it is in its own directory with a different shortcut, their not 'touching," ._.

So its not a bug in your game, its Windows bein' stupid :/
Sorry for the false alarm, but I feel soooo left out D:

I'm getting an RGL error and it says

"get_object failed for texture: ground1_height"

How do i remedy this?

findley said:
I'm getting an RGL error and it says

"get_object failed for texture: ground1_height"

How do i remedy this?

you're running a version other than .808

how do I know? I made the same mistake and now I've got to find .808 =)

As posted in the other topic, you can download .808 here:

http://www.taleworlds.com/download/mountandblade_0808_setup.exe

Back
Top Bottom