BUG Reports v 1.39 (Read first page before post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main menu still says v 1.38, and you can't get 85 renown from character creation (not sure if this is bug)

Ehm.. well.

I started a new game and there was a tournemant in the town - so i competed and won - and went to the lords hall.

I speak to one of the lords and get insulted for my banner (noble father background) - and challenge him to a duel. Only.... i dont get a weapon :S

I still won - but it took me about 3 tries to win with me chambering his sword with my fists :S

Don't know if it's a bug - but I signed as a mercenary for S Seaxna with about 67 men (payroll ~1365 or so) and got paid 30(!!) for a week of services.

Hello firstly i must say that this mod is the best and its very stable and i love it
only problem i have is that i joined Cantware and they are doing absolutely nothing.... king and 3 lords, 2 lords are all time in castle another one in town, they never marched with their armies out, one of them is marshall and he call for campaign every one or two months but nobody joins him and he cancel quest after few days
Only one fighting with enemies is me alone  :grin: and i cant fight with another faction only with 150 franks  :smile:

oh i forgot about king -he is patroling arojund city but thats all, never responding on raiding parties pillaging his castles or villages
can this be fixed? can i somehow fix this or i must join new better faction  :lol:

F.F.C._fritz said:
I knock down a lord during a battle. 7 renown. Correct.
It's winter. Bad weather, cold...I lose 5 renown. What!?

You shouldn't go on an extended military campaign during the winter.  The men don't like marching and fighting in freezing temperatures!  :lol:

i don t know if this was mentioned put here it is

i joined the  alt cult  as a soldier for the king after some battles we got back to the city got in this tournament  and went to the castle and i saw my character standing there when i talked to him he gave me options like if i want to hire a spy  or buy a ship ,,,,, so on

hope you guys can fix it
one more thing after finishing the battle i get to take the loot and bury the men is that normal
i mean for a soldier 

thecalaquendi said:
F.F.C._fritz said:
I knock down a lord during a battle. 7 renown. Correct.
It's winter. Bad weather, cold...I lose 5 renown. What!?

You shouldn't go on an extended military campaign during the winter.  The men don't like marching and fighting in freezing temperatures!  :lol:

Well, that's correct, but then shouldn't I get famous as a major *******? :grin:
Seriously talking, that same problem happens when I'm freelancing. It's not my fault if the beloved lord decides to campaign in winter!

Geroj said:
Hello firstly i must say that this mod is the best and its very stable and i love it
only problem i have is that i joined Cantware and they are doing absolutely nothing.... king and 3 lords, 2 lords are all time in castle another one in town, they never marched with their armies out, one of them is marshall and he call for campaign every one or two months but nobody joins him and he cancel quest after few days
Only one fighting with enemies is me alone  :grin: and i cant fight with another faction only with 150 franks  :smile:

oh i forgot about king -he is patroling arojund city but thats all, never responding on raiding parties pillaging his castles or villages
can this be fixed? can i somehow fix this or i must join new better faction  :lol:

I found problem and quoting myself  :grin:

Lords of Cantware dont have enought soldiers in their armies thas why they never leave their castles, villages around them never produce enought recruits -it is bug?
when i tried force recruitment in their villages "there are only children and old people" message for 10 months

Just a minor flaw. But in the weekly budget lines are missing if i have many enterprises.

f0a095b8e2.jpg

vargy said:
On the point of falling: is this connected with agility or encumbrence? This feature is very annoying btw.
Agility helps.
Faoldorcha said:
I ran into a small problem (sorry if it was already discussed, I didn't find anything about it) about formations. I divide my army into 5+1 groups: classic infantry, archers, cavalry, plus shieldwall and skirmishers (and support at the rear). Currently I have pedyts and dena raiders in my shield wall, and I get the error "is an archer division, cannot form shieldwall" every time I try to set them in, you know, shieldwall formation.

I can only get my infantry into shieldwall, and all other groups (with the exception of cavalry) are considered as archers. I don't want to put my shield wall units in infantry, since any random infantry troops I'll fight with will get assigned to infantry, and I obviously don't want soldiers without shields in my shieldwall.

And anyway shieldwall is such a great formation it would be a shame to restrict its use to the infantry group only.

So question: is it a bug? If so, is there a solution?
It's sort of a conflict between BW and the formations submod. Problem is, divisions after the first three are typed by majority troop type, but BW gives all troops throwing or missile weapons at the start of battle. I thought the Infantry division would meet players' needs, but now that we're near the end of development, I suppose I can thrown in a custom fix.

For now, put the slingers (type archers) in a separate division or make sure they're outnumbered by thrown weapons (type skirmishers). Skirmisher divisions at least convert to infantry and may have access to formations before that (can't remember at the moment).

andristan said:
Unfortunately, my landship seems to be in no hurry to go away, so for now i sail the green lands of Britain, but not its fair oceans, my boat is afraid of water, alas. . .
For now, try "sailing" to one of the routes one travels in rented boats (where land parties convert to boats). From there I think you can get things working normally again.
Geroj said:
:sigh: Native party AI needs overhaul. I spent probably too much time looking at this. It looks like a weighted randomization system was replaced by a checklist, then parts of that were bypassed. A checklist approach is still lacking in that priority tends to go to the first items in the list, i.e. if a party meets two action states, it will always select the first one listed. I encountered a similar problem when addressing diplomacy -- the list was ordered from strongest antipathy to strongest sympathy -- but there at least I was having trouble thinking up conflicting states. Whoever tackles party AI next (it won't be me!) will pretty much have to rewrite it all.

Noobke said:
When playing brytenwalda in WSE (for battle time functionality) it keeps saying that the mead hall is locked and the arena too.
Very annoying bug, PLEASE fix ASAP because I reported this bug in 1.38 already and it's very annoying having to restart the whole game whenever I want to go to the mead hall.

This is true... please fix it ...

Nice mods by the way!

I joined Dumnonia. Gwynned has a husband/son/father captured in Searborough, and wants me to rescue him in order to earn her favor. I go into the town, kill the prison guard, go into the dungeon, tell him to either follow me or help me fight, and in every circumstance, once we get out of the dungeon he is hostile to me and attacks me. He is part of my faction. Please help.

zchmrkenhoff said:
I joined Dumnonia. Gwynned has a husband/son/father captured in Searborough, and wants me to rescue him in order to earn her favor. I go into the town, kill the prison guard, go into the dungeon, tell him to either follow me or help me fight, and in every circumstance, once we get out of the dungeon he is hostile to me and attacks me. He is part of my faction. Please help.

I have this problem, too, but with my army commander whom I am trying to rescue. I see it's been mentioned a few times. Anyone know a fix?

When you trade with caravans, they only ever offer their equipment (weapons and a few shields) for sale. Not sure how it could be fixed, but ideally they should offer some trade goods or food too.

motomataru said:
andristan said:
Unfortunately, my landship seems to be in no hurry to go away, so for now i sail the green lands of Britain, but not its fair oceans, my boat is afraid of water, alas. . .
For now, try "sailing" to one of the routes one travels in rented boats (where land parties convert to boats). From there I think you can get things working normally again.
I went to Din Gonwy and tried to get out but it didnt work. And now everytime i try to load my game it sends me to the disembark screen with no option to disembark. Oh Well. I just started over as i can't even import my guy.

Tried to save 2 lords from captivity (not a quest). At Grantecbtrhe. I fought a few guys got the lords out asked them to grab weapons we fought a few guys again made it outside the walls. If I talk to them they say only surrender or die. I just run, I run away but the lords are still in captivity. Eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom