BUG Reports v 1.38 (Read first page before post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Braced spears" do not function properly when used by NPCs.

thecalaquendi said:
There is no option in the "mod options" menu to disable braced spears.  I tried disabling the "special hits and bleeding option" but it does not remove the "bracing" of spears.  Is there any other way to get rid of braced spears? Getting close to spearmen from any direction (front, flank, rear) pretty much instantly kills my horse.

I have since tried disabling ALL the options in the "mod options" menu but to no avail.  The braced spears remain.

I dont know if it is a bug. but a daughter I dont found him, Lords say that she are in "Cirrin Ceaster" but she has disappeared

spainer said:
I dont know if it is a bug. but a daughter I dont found him, Lords say that she are in "Cirrin Ceaster" but she has disappeared

Concerning this, thus far I have not found any "eligible daughters" during any of the feasts.  Might this be a bug?

Attempted a quick search on this topic with no results, it seems I am stuck on the disembarking menu when trying to dock my ship.

What I did was in exact order : Buy a ship, sail around a little bit, go back to original port where i bought ship, selected closer to coast in the menu, did nothing, tabbed back to menu.

The results are that the yes and no options no longer did anything and all I could do is click closer to coast and nothing else to do on the ship.

Perhaps someone could tell me a way to get out of this or if this is an intended design?

I don't know if this has been reported, but after becoming a sovereign ruler, I can't recruit soldiers from towns. When I press 'Ask if anyone....' in the town menu, and the recruiting screen comes up (the one with the message about noblemen in town) the option to recruit soldiers is missing.

And I'm pretty sure it has to do with becoming a king, since I have an old save file I made just before conquering a town that the king would refuse to give me. I reloaded the save game, gave up the siege and tried recruiting soldiers from a town, and it worked. Then I reloaded the save file again and this time conquered the town, claimed it, got refused by the king, claimed independence and tried to recruit soldiers again and the bug appeared.

Lord Szentgyorgyi said:
I don't know if this has been reported, but after becoming a sovereign ruler, I can't recruit soldiers from towns. When I press 'Ask if anyone....' in the town menu, and the recruiting screen comes up (the one with the message about noblemen in town) the option to recruit soldiers is missing.

And I'm pretty sure it has to do with becoming a king, since I have an old save file I made just before conquering a town that the king would refuse to give me. I reloaded the save game, gave up the siege and tried recruiting soldiers from a town, and it worked. Then I reloaded the save file again and this time conquered the town, claimed it, got refused by the king, claimed independence and tried to recruit soldiers again and the bug appeared.

are you using warband 1.143? can you post your rgl_log.txt?

I reinstalled Warband just for Brytenwalda. Clean install, using latest version of WB and Brytenwalda. Been playing for almost 500 (in-game) days.

Besides some minor graphical adjustments, I did use TweakMB to change food consumption. Maybe that's what messed with the scripts. I'll test the game with original files, if the bug is gone, that means it's from TweakMB, if not, then there's a problem with  the menu.

Did anyone else report/experience anything similar?

Lord Szentgyorgyi said:
I reinstalled Warband just for Brytenwalda. Clean install, using latest version of WB and Brytenwalda. Been playing for almost 500 (in-game) days.

Besides some minor graphical adjustments, I did use TweakMB to change food consumption. Maybe that's what messed with the scripts. I'll test the game with original files, if the bug is gone, that means it's from TweakMB, if not, then there's a problem with  the menu.

Did anyone else report/experience anything similar?

Ok. Have you try talk to village elder? can you try recruit talk him?

I previously posted this in another thread by mistake.

thecalaquendi said:
I encountered this text while going to a tournament/feast and talking to the king:

mb3c.jpg

Idibil said:
Ah, that isnt a bug. Town Recruitment dont work always, there is a part that is random.

I know about the random part, but this is unusual. I can't explain better, so I made some screens.

52746243.jpg
86836844.jpg
79079675.jpg

I'll try and test it without the modification I made with TweakMB. But  if it still occurs, then there's something wrong with the recruitment menu script. Btw, could you post the part of the menu script from the module system that handles recruitment in towns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom