BUG Reports v 1.38 (Read first page before post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seemed to encounter a few siege battles where there are siege towers (assuming their all meant to be removed in the mod). The scenes are native ones I'm sure but I remember reading somewhere that any of the native siege scenes kept in the mod have like 2-3 ladders in the  scene which there isn't; so I'm guessing this is a bug or the whole scene is wrong, seeing as there are also the catapults near where the attacker spawns which I know there shouldn't be in this mod. I suppose I'll reinstall the mod and see if it corrects it. 

No, no. I believe there are 2 castles with siege towers.
Considering the large amount of castles and towns in the mod there are very few native scenes left of those.
If the castles have ladders there should be at least 2 (some scenes just have an opening).

Ok thanks for reply, but are the siege towers supposed to be destructible? Because most times I've tries those siege battles (as the attacker) the siege tower ramp gets destroyed and the battle is practically unplayable, for obvious reasons of not being able to attack the castle.   

hey guys,

i have a problem with the mod. i use warband ver. 1.134 and Br.. v.1.38. i have the bug that i cant see any informations in the left corner of my screen (if i improve weaponskills or get exp or report about the shoot difficulty) in options i have activated all these options...but no reports. also reload or reinstall dont fix that problem. sry for my bad eng, but i think you will be able to understand me

Hi,

I noticed a bug when an enemy army attacked my entrenched position the scene was the same as the normal camp. Shouldn't there be barricades or stuff like that?

Also there is this thing with the supply wagon, I know it has been around for a while and I don't know if it is intentional or not. If I send a supply wagon to sell wares or prisoners in a town it brings way less money than if I go in person, even with sending Aleifr with 7 trade as wagon leader. I tested and for example to ransom prisoners, where I would get 4k the wagon brings back about 1k. It makes it more valuable to go to a town in person to find a ransom broker but that is just boring :/

sirgzu said:
Hi,

I noticed a bug when an enemy army attacked my entrenched position the scene was the same as the normal camp. Shouldn't there be barricades or stuff like that?
It takes several hours to entrench, so if you're attacked before it's done, the fight will take place at a 'normal' camp.

Naval warfare is working fine? The second after battle begins all my troops and the enemy drown in the sea. I´ve read someone telling the same in this post 4 pages behind, but find no answer. Regards.

So I am going to make a feast with my wife's support in Caer Manguid. I scoured the whole set of islands for years searching for all the food she told me would make the feast have sufficient quantity of items, and finally told her to send out invitations for the feast. This is what happens.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is it supposed to happen? This has occurred twice now. It's pretty annoying that I spent heaps and heaps of money on all of these supplies and can't even host a feast.

hey guys! brytenwalda have so much bugs like previus message, I have more:
when i start the game in the log file:
At script: Hire_men_to_kindom_hero_party
Unrecognized Opcode 266 ; Line NO 17 (both lines repeat twice)
then:
Unrecognized Opcode 266 ; Line NO 45
Unrecognized Opcode 266 ; Line NO 1357 (the three lines repeat twice)
then:
At script: game start
and finaly they repeat all the lines At script: Hire_men_to_kindom_hero_party

zchmrkenhoff said:
Is it supposed to happen? This has occurred twice now. It's pretty annoying that I spent heaps and heaps of money on all of these supplies and can't even host a feast.
Warband bug. Did you lose your court, or did it move during the time you were preparing the feast?

@ax187 You need WB 1.143...

motomataru said:
zchmrkenhoff said:
Warband bug. Did you lose your court, or did it move during the time you were preparing the feast?
NM. Think I got it. The dialogs had a logic hole. For now, just make sure not to schedule a feast if you have a kingdom but no court.

has anyone else used the fortify your camp feature and discovered it doesnt do anything? I dig in and have the spikes appear around me and then am attacked while resting in my fortifications and is a normal camp battle. Do i have to be just standing around in them and not be camping? I really think it is a nice feature

andristan said:
has anyone else used the fortify your camp feature and discovered it doesnt do anything? I dig in and have the spikes appear around me and then am attacked while resting in my fortifications and is a normal camp battle. Do i have to be just standing around in them and not be camping? I really think it is a nice feature

You need install 1.38 version or wait to 1.39  :wink:

Adorno said:
Can you show a screenshot? I believe all weapon textures look fine for me.

Sorry to late...

mb2lj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom