Bug reports thread

Users who are viewing this thread

kittowned said:
Um I got this bug when the game only starts loading, like when it's loading INI. I get an RGL ERROR it says "unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_walk_sideways.brf"

OMG you bloody NOOB...reinstall game this file is not even in EGIII only in M&B you game is corrupted not mod...no need to thank me for help...

gregor_y said:
kittowned said:
Um I got this bug when the game only starts loading, like when it's loading INI. I get an RGL ERROR it says "unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_walk_sideways.brf"

OMG you bloody NOOB...reinstall game this file is not even in EGIII only in M&B you game is corrupted not mod...no need to thank me for help...

But... M&B works fine, mod doesn't. How do you explain that?

kittowned said:

Hm well  "I get an RGL ERROR it says "unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_walk_sideways.brf" i dont need to explain anything this file is not MOD related its in M&B...

gregor_y said:
kittowned said:

Hm well  "I get an RGL ERROR it says "unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_walk_sideways.brf" i dont need to explain anything this file is not MOD related its in M&B...

Yeah reinstalling fixed it, thanks

The TroopTreeGenerator utility apparently gets caught in a loop somehow, because it spits out an infinite Swadian troop tree and doesn't even make it to the other factions.

Sibilance said:
The TroopTreeGenerator utility apparently gets caught in a loop somehow, because it spits out an infinite Swadian troop tree and doesn't even make it to the other factions.

yep.

CHEL! I need your HELP!

OK so, chelly me ol' mucker, you may remember I made a post about Not being able to properly implement some Magelord tweaks, and sadly even though I have reverted to the un-tweaked version I am left with some bothersome issues.

1. quest no longer able to be 'completed' (actually both relate to this issue.. but I'll explain the 2nd in a bit more detail); in my quest log I have 2 quests neither of which I can complete. the first is 'stop 2 lords agreeing to war' assigned by the guildmaster at MECHIN I cannot complete as Mechin being only a village has an elder, but no guild master... the same main issue with the 2nd problem.

2. kidnapped girl cannot be returned home. same reason as for the 1st problem, however this presents the extra bonus problem, she's taking up space in my troop roster! I wouldn't mind so much if i had chance to arm and armour her, but she's still with me, unarmed and wearing a dress... a bit of a waste of troop slots... all things considered though, she's not been doing too badly for herself.

Image1.jpg

like I say, she'd be great if I could get her into some chain mail and give her a nice sword or battle-hammer.

Chel... or anyone for that matter HELP! :razz:

"Yep, I remember back in the day..."
In some former versions of native you could equip the kidnapped girl and use her as a hero - you just had to remember not to go back to her home town.  But if you did chance to lose her, next time you got the kidnapped girl quest, there she was, with her same stats and equipment you gave her.  I'd like to see that again - you had a choice between money and another hero.  Unfortunately you could only have one at a time.  Can't have an army of immortal 20th level kidnapped girls running all over the map...

ok here is an anoying little glich that i ran into

i raided the nord castle south of suno and in the castle there was supposed to be 28 ppl there besides me i had about 160 troops with me there were no lords around besides me anyway when i raided the castle there were a lot more than 28 ppl there in fact after the battle was over they had defeated about 30 of mine and i had defeated 78 ppl... now i thought this was weird so i reloaded the game right before i attacked the castle and right before i began the attack i checked again how many ppl were supposed to be at the castle... once again it said 28 and once again there were no lords around the castle i raided the castle and once again i defeated 78 ppl.... now this is quite annoying why do they have 50 more ppl then they are supposed to...
can any one shed some light on this

Kinsume said:
Note to self, don't piss off the swadians...
.... mmm don't piss of swadians huh... well i guess they are extremely mad at me since now because of me they only have 1 city and 1 castle... well whatever

While in a siege/large battle? Try reducing ragdolls, corpses and/or textures or just lower the BattleSizer setting. IIRC Chel changed the standard caps for sieges anyhow, so a high BattleSizer setting may kill your computer in a siege, while being completely useable in a normal battle. It did mine for sure :razz:

Minor bug, but annoying. Version: 0.95e.

After equipping the Balanced Iron Polehammer, I receive the following error once I enter battle, and approximately every 30 seconds thereafter for the duration of the battle:

635876995_F7c3y-X3.jpg

I've tested entering battle with different enemy groups to ensure the problem was on my end, and not a conflict with an enemy equipped weapon.

The weapon in question is:

Balanced Iron Polehammer
Polearm (No Shield)
Weight: 6.0
Swing: 36b
Speed Rating: 103
Weapon Reach: 120
Requires Strength: 33

Wouldn't be so annoying if the error warning wasn't so eye catching... makes it much harder to ignore.

Schmea said:

After equipping the Balanced Iron Polehammer, I receive the following error once I enter battle, and approximately every 30 seconds thereafter for the duration of the battle:

635876995_F7c3y-X3.jpg

I've tested entering battle with different enemy groups to ensure the problem was on my end, and not a conflict with an enemy equipped weapon.

Balanced Iron Polehammer
Polearm (No Shield)

Wouldn't be so annoying if the error warning wasn't so eye catching... makes it much harder to ignore.

Poor Katrin is under attack by Opcode 527! D:

Schmea said:

635876995_F7c3y-X3.jpg

Balanced Iron Polehammer
Polearm (No Shield)

the cause is that one of your NPCs isn't wearing any body armor. The script checks for body armor to see if someone is wearing a heavy armor and slows them down.

(I really should take the time to fix the black shadows on items...)

korppu3 said:
I was bying armour for my knight when I noticed these two pieces of gear:
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/585/buggf.jpg
The one with poorer stats costs more?
um just spitballing ive been up for 2 long and im not thinking straight but wouldnt the one on the left there be right cause if u look at it it says return price while the more expensive one says buying price so wouldnt the one on the right be more expensive its just because its like ure trying to sell it back to them?

Chel said:
its like you guys are trying to crash the mod in as many ways as possible. come on!
i feel for ya but this is not only part of being a mod dev but thats just hilarious great mod though and thx for the time u spend fixing and making it better

crappypappy said:
korppu3 said:
I was bying armour for my knight when I noticed these two pieces of gear:
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/585/buggf.jpg
The one with poorer stats costs more?
um just spitballing ive been up for 2 long and im not thinking straight but wouldnt the one on the left there be right cause if u look at it it says return price while the more expensive one says buying price so wouldnt the one on the right be more expensive its just because its like ure trying to sell it back to them?
one is a tabard, the other is a surcoat, and thick things cost a lot more....

Back
Top Bottom